+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brian G.

I thought he was the most mature of the bunch.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    The first time he graced my TV screen I said to myself I want him to win. He comes off as sweet and sincere and a bit humerous in my opinion.
    This is off topic...but I have to ask. Rab, who is that guy in your avatar? I always like to put a name to those I drool over ...and if it's a pic of you...will you marry me? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    ::ahem:: Let's see if I can name them all....
    You did it Maveno!!!! I am impressed. You should get the Super Recall carrot award of the day! I bet you are good at naming the seven dwarfs too, huh? I can never name them all...weird how my brain burps at certain trivia. KC

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    This is off topic...but I have to ask. Rab, who is that guy in your avatar? I always like to put a name to those I drool over ...and if it's a pic of you...will you marry me? Hehe
    Please use our private message system for off-topic, between 2-people questions and commentary. That way, the rest of us don't have to read it.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Please use our private message system for off-topic, between 2-people questions and commentary. That way, the rest of us don't have to read it. Thanks!
    Ouch! I am really sorry! I didn't mean to offend anyone. My message wasn't meant to be between two people - I really don't want to marry the avatar (besides, I'm a deaf Granny...I doubt the avatar would accept ). Anyway, thanks for the heads up, John. My apologies to anyone that was bothered by my post.....I will try not to do that again.

Kaicee
    :stupid

I did not like this guy at all after seeing him in action. One of the better looking Joe's but he seemed to think he was God's gift to the Island. There didnt seem to be a time when they cut to him that he wasnt bad mouthing the other Joe's. The comments he made did not come across as amusing to me at all but as mean-spirited garbage. It seemed to me that he was trying to convince himself how great he was and in fact this guy has very little self confidence. Even if he really thought he was much more attractive then these guys a man secure in his own skin would have been better about the whole thing and not been so judgemental.
    Definitely. And I'm also betting he's going to freak out once the studs move into the show and he's no longer one of the (comparatively) best-looking men there.

But if he actually manages to avoid the Zack-reaction and doesn't decide to try to join the studs and diss his fellow Average Joes, I might actually gain a little more respect for him.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Was he on this last episode?!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    I found this on Brian ....

Go, Joe, go
    2/11/2004

In the beginning, eight of the 18 Joes vying for the affections of lovely Larissa Meek on "Average Joe: Hawaii" were from the Bay State. Sadly, just two are left: North End artist/bartender Anthony Calandra and Brian Worth, the East Boston bureaucrat who's managed to hang around despite that accent and goofy grin. Brian Glazer, who got the boot Monday night, sounds frankly happy to be back home in Charlestown. "I didn't grow any attachment to Larissa," said Glazer, 33, a stock trader. "I fell in love with some of the girls on the production staff because they were good looking and you could actually talk to them." Capitalizing on his 15 minutes of fame -- or at least trying to -- Glazer's already got a website and is hoping to land a walk-on role on a sitcom. "I want to be like the Mike Eruzione of reality TV," he said. "Eruzione's milked that one goal in the Olympics into a whole franchise."

what's the website address?
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

Marimeko, when you post a news story, please include a link to the original content.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast