Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill H.

On topic conversation is encouraged. Posting just for the sake of posting, and completely off-topic chatter, is not.

I don't want our visitors to have to wade through 4 pages of "do you play laser tag" and "I wear 240spf banana boat sunscreen" before they actually read anything related to Bill.

And more to the point, *I* don't want to wade through it.

Bill's Number One Fan roxycarmichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Quote:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it about Bill that has brought us four new members, posting like mad in his thread??
    I know someone who knows Bill, and she told me to check out the site. That's what brought me here...something like six degrees of separation.

Thanks for the welcome, btw!

Same here...know a guy who knows a guy, etc....I'd imagine with this show less than a week old, there's bound to be new memberships popping up all over the "Average Joe: Hawaii" section of this site.

And by the way, I wear 140 SPF lotion. 240 is just plain outlandish.

Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver
    I'd imagine with this show less than a week old, there's bound to be new memberships popping up all over the "Average Joe: Hawaii" section of this site.
    Oh yes, that's to be expected. I was just curious WHY BILL out of all of the joes has brought so much activity here, after only one hour of TV that he didn't stand out in. Thanks for explaining!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I don't recall seeing a whole lotta Bill in the first episode.
    From what I did see, he seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he hears this all the time, but he is very young looking.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Oh yes, that's to be expected. I was just curious WHY BILL out of all of the joes has brought so much activity here, after only one hour of TV that he didn't stand out in. Thanks for explaining!
    I really do think we'll see some good footage of Bill in the coming weeks. From the stories my friend tells me, he is SO FUNNY. He's supposed to be a bit of a rascal. I hope we see a good demonstration of that next Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't recall seeing a whole lotta Bill in the first episode.
    From what I did see, he seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he hears this all the time, but he is very young looking.
    He does have a cherubic quality, doesn't he? I think that's part of his charm, though. I'd rather see someone young looking than see someone with a star beard.

Yep, can't argue with you there.

I think he has a very sweet face.
    Probably drives him crazy if people think he's younger than he is all the time, but he is a cutie I must say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by ticky tack foul
    i'm not sure i have ever seen a more attractive guy on a reality show than bill h. i actually had a dream about him last night and it makes me blush to think about it.

WHOA, lets not go that far rikitikitacky.....

He does have a nice combination of smooth words, looks and 80's dance moves though.

FORT Newbie
    does anyone else think that bill h. has a striking resembelance to a comfortably dressed keg of beer? i feel as if a tap should emerge from his mouth as if from nowhere.

Closed Thread