Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill H.

Bill's Number One Fan roxycarmichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel
    that's really tough. i'm going to go with the belly rub because it looked unscripted. while the other guys were obviously posing in some lame way, bill h. did a great job of being natural. and it jiggled just the right amount.
    "We were looking for larger-than-life personalities, people who are memorable. Boston is one of those urban meccas which breeds people who say what's on their mind," says Stuart Krasnow, an executive producer.

Sounds like they really hit the mark with Bill Hanson!

Bill H. does say what is on his mind. He's also not afraid to rub his belly when he's hungry! LOL!

so bill is apparently from cranford, nj. here's the town website:

http://www.cranford.com/

if you mess around on there, you can see some of the stores and schools and stuff. i can kinda picture bill h. leaving cranford high school and going shopping at dave's wide shoes and getting a sloppy joe (how appropriate!) at mr. j's. kinda cool huh?
    What a bizarre coincidence! (Not the Sloppy Joe thing.) I know a pharmaceutical salesperson from Cranford. Weird.

I think I've been to Cranford too. I have a friend that lives in Manalapan and he took me to some bar in Cranford where he knew the bartender. Seemed like a nice town. Actually, let me rephrase that.....it seemed like an "Average town"

LOL!!!

if you were bill h., would you post to this board? or would u find it creepy? yes or no...and i want answers people!
    I think I would have to visit, just out of morbid curiousity. Like watching a car crash, you know. I guess that could be described as creepy.

Though not as creepy as the bars in Cranford, NJ, I bet. That pharmaceutical salesman told me that there's one bar in which they expect men to pee into a trough. Sounds wretched.

But I digress...

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roxycarmichael
    Even if Bill were to gain an endorsement contract, I doubt it would be from an accounting firm. I really don't look at his sweet face and think "tax forms."
    I bet Bill is really happy to hear this...imagine a first date....

[Bill to date] "When I look into your eyes I see a flower that gets more beautiful with each glance"

[Date to Bill] (as she flutters her eyelashes and coos a romantic sigh)
    "oh Bill, I feel the connection too...when I look at your fresh cute pretty face...I see tax forms"

Don't think this scenario would result in a lasting romance.

(I wonder if when Melana looked into Jason's face...saying "you are so pretty" more times than she said "amazing"....did she think "tax forms"??

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I bet Bill is really happy to hear this...imagine a first date....

[Bill to date] "When I look into your eyes I see a flower that gets more beautiful with each glance"

[Date to Bill] (as she flutters her eyelashes and coos a romantic sigh)
    "oh Bill, I feel the connection too...when I look at your fresh cute pretty face...I see tax forms"

Don't think this scenario would result in a lasting romance.

(I wonder if when Melana looked into Jason's face...saying "you are so pretty" more times than she said "amazing"....did she think "tax forms"??
    I think I speak for most women when I say, tax forms don't get me "hot" so to speak.

It's a good thing Bill seems to have other things, besides a career in accounting, going for him.

Check out this sweet Bill pic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by roxycarmichael
    Check out this sweet Bill pic!
    Is it just me, or does Bill H. look attractively robust in that shot?

man..that was the best part of the show. that should be under your name.
    Too bad I am so technologically backward that I just barely figured out how to post the picture in the first place. Ah me!
    Seriously though, I do think that was Bill's shining Episode 1 moment.

Closed Thread