Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill H.

Bill's Number One Fan roxycarmichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmoves
    or Bill could do something like, "I may play an average guy on tv, but I calculate averages in real life..." like a public service announcement for accounting firms or something.
    I'll humor you for a moment and address this topic.

Even if Bill were to gain an endorsement contract, I doubt it would be from an accounting firm. I really don't look at his sweet face and think "tax forms."

Since I didn't watch the first season of AJ, perhaps a more seasoned FORT member could give their opinion of what Bill's actual chances are. Does he stand a chance?

LG.
    well Larissa is not the same person as Melana, but Melana sent all of the "bigger" guys packing on the second episode. I hope that Larissa spends enough time with the AJs to get to know their personalities before making her next eliminations.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    yeah, I edited my post as soon as I read it, as I noticed I had Larissa's name wrong. They're melding into one person in my brain. We'll see if Larissa is open-minded enough to give them a chance.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel
    I agree. But it's Larissa. But I agree nonetheless. I think if Larissa is a bit more tasteful, she'll keep some of the heavier ones, including Bill. If not, we can chalk it up to the same bias against people of girth. Melana was definately a disappointment. Will Larissa be? Unfortunately, I think so.
    I have to say, I was very turned off by Larissa's "did you primp these guys to make them look more geeky?" comment.
    There were few guys on that bus that looked like quintessential "geeks" to me. Bill, Phuc, and Brian W. (with his amazing accent) for instance just looked like guys I went to college with or guys you'd have a beer with at a local watering hole.
    Perhaps, this is why the show is called Average Joe...Something to ponder...wink wink.

I'm not a girl, but I think Bill is a real catch.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    yeah, I edited my post as soon as I read it, as I noticed I had Larissa's name wrong. They're melding into one person in my brain. We'll see if Larissa is open-minded enough to give them a chance.
    Perhaps I am a member of a rather small minority, but I never took a person's weight into consideration during my dating years - happily married now.
    I hope there are others like me.

roxy, did you marry someone heavy?

Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver
    roxy, did you marry someone heavy?
    Actually, I didn't. I never sought ought "heavy" guys, but it didn't bother me if someone was.
    But enough about me...let's talk about Bill!

I'm sorry. I just got a little excited.

So.....what do we think was the best scene that Bill H. was in? The belly rub or the leg-holding dance?

Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver
    I'm sorry. I just got a little excited.

So.....what do we think was the best scene that Bill H. was in? The belly rub or the leg-holding dance?
    I thought both were ingenious, actually. In addition to the "I'm not just trying to be a drunk idiot. I have other feelings." comment, I knew which Joe I was rooting for.
    Plus, I have noticed a pattern on these shows (i.e. the Bachelor, etc.). The guys that they don't really highlight in the first episode usually move on to the next round. For instance, Botti got a lot of airtime, but was outta there. I had a feeling that Bill, who was laying low on the radar screen, would perservere.
    Go Bill!

Closed Thread