Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Bill H.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver
    fair enough.....i realize our enthusiasm may have been a little silly, but i also think some people take this waaaaaaay too seriously.

Nah. I watch reality tv every night...and when I get to my boring job, I want to talk to people whom are like me. Hence....the Fort! Strange how it all "fits together" like that, huh? I do not take it too seriously, if there is anyone who understands the reality shows best, it's a member of the Fort. I don't understand how someone can come to a well established site, sign up, and continue to blather about ONE person as if he's the only one on the show. Sure, he may be your son, friend, neighbor..etc.. but to become a member for the sole purpose of that is rather closed minded. Detrimental to the contestant too. We were here LONG before Bill decided to sign up for the show. We critique, comment, joke, dote, hate, love, etc for certain contestants of every show. If you'd of signed up for the Fort and hung around a bit, you'd see that there are WIDE varieties of opinions. Bill never got off to a good start, albeit probably editting...but we DIDN'T SEE him at all.

Anyway...yes, it was cute when he shuffled his feet. The most camera time that he had last night was the snorkling (or whatever it was called) that they all did...and it looked like he couldn't get his body to sink. Floated like a bobber...maybe he should change his name to Bob!
    Also, he looks rather Ooompa Loompa-ish to me.
    Oh well...bye bye Bill!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

maveno.....just when you were starting to make my bottom lip quiver because of your heart-felt post, you sunk back down to the "lets insult bill h." game.

come on, you're better than that!

Bill H. in 2004

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Lambikins checks the front of her shirt and says, "Yup, still a girl.[/i]

Although I understand how easy it is to NOT know what gender a poster is on the Internet.

Thank heavens! Lambikins is kind of a silly name for a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    The Bill fans that were new to this site brought in a rapid worshipfulness to Bill that was ad nauseaum.
    Was that a typo? Didn't you mean rabid? Just kidding folks!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Was that a typo? Didn't you mean rabid? Just kidding folks!!
    Darn that SpellChecker! Why don't they have a MindChecker, so that it knows what I mean!?

But, the "rapid-rabid" responses both fit, don't you think?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Is anyone going to post something sensible about this contestant , or does this have to be locked too?

Ban 3-2-1

Bill's Number One Fan roxycarmichael's Avatar
    I have to think that on some, if subconscious, level, we Billievers have at least amused the non-Billievers, as you have amused us.
    Although I can't say I am part of the more militant sect of Bill's fan base (yes, you, Bobweaver), I will remain a fan of his and of this site and its many members.

Hey, remember a few days ago when John closed this thread and said when all the people can stop being morons, he'll open it up again?

Guess what just happened again.

When you can stop being morons, I'll open this thread again.

Closed Thread