Closed Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bill H.

FORT Newbie
    Doesn't Bill look so happy?
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular
    I have a friend who looks just like Bill H. 28 years old and he looks like he is 16 with the baby blubber face. Not surprisingly he doenst do so great with the ladies. It was only a matter of time for Billy Boy.

oh but i like the baby face, and i thought bill was pretty cool, he didn't have the ego some of the others had and he was down to earth, not some wild animal like david.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Don't worry, qupid. Judging from what I've seen, any time Bill has ever reached his 'climax', he's been alone in the bathroom.

So much for Bill's climax...he musta been shooting 'blanks'.

Bye, Bill, don't let the palm fronds hit your ass on the way out.

He had probably ten seconds screen time last night, for a grand total of a minute, tops.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I have never been so happy to see a contestant get the boot in my entire life.
    Here, here. Nice as he may seem, I was absolutely praying for Bill to walk off on the horizon in all of his belly-slapping glory last night!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    Here, here. Nice as he may seem, I was absolutely praying for Bill to walk off on the horizon in all of his belly-slapping glory last night!
    why? was bill rude? mean? obnoxious? aggressive?

as for the comment regarding personal attacks, i just think there was a simple question that was asked...why was bill the one contestant you were so happy that was booted off reality tv? that's a bold comment to make, and we would like an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by beaconite
    why was bill the one contestant you were so happy that was booted off reality tv? that's a bold comment to make, and we would like an answer.

"We" ? Oh my, I didn't realize I was dealing with the BORG.

I've already answered the question as to why I wanted Bill voted off in my previous post. However, I don't think anyone needs to justify why they want a contestant elimnated or why they don't want them eliminated. Some people like certain contestants, other people could care less about them.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Here's the answer:

The Bill fans that were new to this site brought in a rapid worshipfulness to Bill that was ad nauseaum. The regular posters on this site, such as stargazer
    and Texicana reserve their passions for a participant until there is ACTUAL SCREEN TIME. At that time, we can see the contestant interact, act and can decide for ourselves if we like him or not.

Having a wholesale CramFest of Sugary-Sweet BillyBoy goodness is enough to send you into diabetic shock. It made it mandatory to dislike him, to counter the overbalance of fawning emotions by the Bill-natics.

Had Bill stayed on, or done ONE thing other than a trained seal, i.e. slap his jiggly belly and move his feet fast, people would have been able to warm up to him.

But, the zealous nature and personal attacks that the new posters launched against venerated members soured all of us toward him.

Enough explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    "We" ? Oh my, I didn't realize I was dealing with the BORG.
    That's too funny, SG!
    :snark

Closed Thread