Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bill H.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    To the Bill fans...I am not a Bill disliker or a Bill fan, how could I be? We haven't seen enough of him to develop an opinion one way or the other. He has to do something **on air** to cause us to comment about him on FORT.

He seems like a nice enough guy...but I think the newbie Fans of Bill posters are doing him a diservice. All the "isn't he sweet? " he passed cute notes in the 6th grade" "what a great swimmer/dancer/whatever he is!" will not make us Fans of Bill. The only thing it will do it to get this thread locked which will deny us the opportunity to discuss Bill when he does shine and/or fall on his face **on air**

So, in the good hearted, good natured spirit of FORT **and** Reality TV - Let's give Bill the chance to shine and/or bomb all by himself. By his actions ...and the key word here ...**on air** Anything he does or doesn't do when a camera isn't filming him does not matter to any of us. KC

Will you ever learn?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Bill's Number One Fan roxycarmichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    To the Bill fans...I am not a Bill disliker or a Bill fan, how could I be? We haven't seen enough of him to develop an opinion one way or the other. He has to do something **on air** to cause us to comment about him on FORT.

He seems like a nice enough guy...but I think the newbie Fans of Bill posters are doing him a diservice. All the "isn't he sweet? " he passed cute notes in the 6th grade" "what a great swimmer/dancer/whatever he is!" will not make us Fans of Bill. The only thing it will do it to get this thread locked which will deny us the opportunity to discuss Bill when he does shine and/or fall on his face **on air**

So, in the good hearted, good natured spirit of FORT **and** Reality TV - Let's give Bill the chance to shine and/or bomb all by himself. By his actions ...and the key word here ...**on air** Anything he does or doesn't do when a camera isn't filming him does not matter to any of us. KC
    As a Bill fan, I have decided not to post here until Tuesday, following the next episode.
    I believe KaiCee's suggestion is a good one and that all true Bill fans should follow it as well.
    Cheers!

Okay since it looks like I'm yelling at kaiCee (hi!) I'd just like to clarify I was yelling at someone who got kicked out.

I'm not trying to get anyone to be fans of Bill H. I am only going on the first episode and based on his comments, belly slaps and dance moves, he seems like a terrific guy. I don't care what other RealityTV junkies think. And even if Bill H. does get eliminated by Laprissa, I'll still keep this thread alive. Respect.

But there's nothing left to discuss about this guy, not til the next show. Everything's been covered ad nauseum.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Duxxy and Lucy -- you lurkers you
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

LMAO Jewels! we had to see what all the fuss was about... apparently it was 'nothing'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Duxxy and Lucy -- you lurkers you
    Don't drag me in here, Jewelsy, the Billievers scare me.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Billievers!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Closed Thread