Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill H.

where did my posts go?

Your posts were in response to posts that were deleted, so they went too.

I've only given about 10 different variations of warnings in this thread, yet people still can't learn to follow the rules. I don't give a rat's ass if y'all are Bill, or friends of Bill, or no relation at all to Bill, I'm about done with the whole inane thing.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I've only given about 10 different variations of warnings in this thread, yet people still can't learn to follow the rules. I don't give a rat's ass if y'all are Bill, or friends of Bill, or no relation at all to Bill, I'm about done with the whole inane thing.
    Thanks John, for taming this wild beast.

This is totally baffling me, in a sociological sense! I'm going to call it the Bill-effect, and it will be my Billy, and it will be my friend.

[zzzzTT. Forgive me. It's mid-day, mid-week and mid-PMS time for me. TMI?]

I will return to this kissy, cuddly, bowl-full-of-jelly place as soon as Bill is booted, or Bill wins, or Bill does SOMETHING on the the show.
    In the meantime, I'm officially afraid of this thread.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by hmm12345
    In any event, I guess since you don't really know Bill, you don't know how sweet, surgary and tasty he really is.
    Let me be sick now. I don't use the barf smiley lightly.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Your posts were in response to posts that were deleted, so they went too.
    Oh, ok.

Sorry these conversations are bothering everyone here. We just like Bill H.

I think I saw him scuba diving and swimming in one of the previews, that should be interesting. He looks like a good swimmer.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver
    Oh, ok.

Sorry these conversations are bothering everyone here. We just like Bill H.

I think I saw him scuba diving and swimming in one of the previews, that should be interesting. He looks like a good swimmer.
    Yes, bobweaver, we do just like Bill H. I saw him scuba diving and swimming in the previews as well. He was quite the swimmer in his day. He was on the swim team. There is just something about a guy in swim trunks that gets a girl going...

And did you see him breathing?! And I think I saw him walk and chew gum at the same time!!! *gasp*

OK, I lied before: I just had to have one last comment.
    Now, I don't mean to be rude, but we gathered that y'all liked Bill after or one or two posts. Now you're starting to remind me of one of those teeny-boppers with a bad case of boy-band-obsession. I can almost see you hyperventilating and crying with joy because he just walked onscreen. (I don't mean any one person in particular, but there are several offenders that come to mind.)

I promise, if you say you like Bill, I'll take your word for it. And I have a really good memory.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I only saw almost half of that show and I didn't get to read those other posts before they were deleted.

Will this be something like those "the power of cheese" commercials but substituting Bill and his power instead?

*fingers crossed Bill is eliminated next week*
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    *fingers crossed Bill is eliminated next week*
    ouch, thats not nice....

Closed Thread