+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

[IMG]images/img/larissa.jpg[/IMG]

Her official website is www.larissameek.com - but she also has an extensive section on www.bikini.com

Larissa's bio, from bikini.com - apparently written by her. She's also from Missouri, same as Melana.

With the combination of both of my parents, I am a mixture of nine different nationalities including Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Welsh, German, French, English, Bohemian, and Swedish. My Mom's parents survived WWII, both lost one leg each and were taken from their families as children. My Grandmother and Grandfather met in rehabilitation camp. Thus, my Mom grew up in Southern Germany and she met my Dad when he was stationed in Germany for the Air Force.

That was over twenty years ago, when Mom and Dad met and moved to St. Louis, where Dad had grown up. And that's how I came to be born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, the city with the famous arch gateway to the West. I love St. Louis, it's a great big "little" city! It's really the best way to describe it because St. Louis has a little bit of everything, and it's not too big and not too small.

I have one older brother named Andre. We get along really well and had lots of fun as kids. We would just play and play…our favorite game was flashlight tag in the summer. Today, we are still great friends.

The real Larissa is a little shy; I like to observe things and watch to see what's going on. I'm more cautious and I like to feel things out before I get involved. It's always inspiring to me to watch people, how they interact and behave, because it always brings me a cool idea for my artwork. People are incredibly fascinating.

I think one of the best ways to describe myself is that I am very much a homebody. I am a very quiet person, I don't go out and party that much. I'm just very observant of other people. One of my favorite things to do when I come home from work is to hit the gym, by myself…

I'll sit down and write a little bit and draw a little bit. I just always enjoy those moments when I'm just thinking and trying to pull something out of myself to put down on paper. . I am ambitious, and curious and I like to learn things. I try and absorb information about different things, so I know a little bit about everything.

I am really excited about the launching of my website! Not only will I be modeling beautiful bikinis, and going on the most glamorous photo shoots, but it will also be a special treat because I get to post my artwork and my animation on my own website. So everybody out there will get to see that I am not just a model, that I actually have other stuff going on in my life.

Anyone can be a model. Anybody can put on some make-up and look gorgeous, but what is special about being a Bikini.com Supermodel is that we all have something about us, something that is a driving force in our life that pushes us to do the things we are passionate about.

So for me, I am an artist, and I am so thrilled that I get to show my artwork and animation, and have all my stuff out there for everybody across the world to see instead of not having that opportunity. My parents were a huge influence on me becoming involved in the arts.

Even as a little girl I was very creative and artistic. I believe that I got a little of that from both of my parents. When I was younger I got involved with the theatre, just like my Dad in high school.

When I needed help reading my lines, he would coach me. Mom is very creative with arts and crafts, she loves to just be a homebody cross-stitching in front of the TV, stopping occasionally to show me what she was working on. Loved cheerleading too!

am definitely a creative person and have always been in tune with expressing myself through creative outlets. Drawing, creating little sculptures, cutting up paper and gluing it down in creative ways - everything I found myself doing as a kid helped to put me on the creative avenue I now find myself on.
    Last edited by John; 12-22-2003 at 08:53 AM.

Favorite thing to do at the beach: Canoeing, swimming and attempting to water ski!

Television Network: Cartoon Network

Restaurant: The Melting Pot (in St. Louis)

Dessert: Light Frozen Custard/Yogurt with nuts!

Movie: Shrek by DreamWorks (It has just the right twist of humor and the characters don't bust out into cheesy show tunes!)

Animal: I like different aspects of different animals, especially the kind I can create from my imagination that can talk, and I love cats!

Book: Memoirs of a Geisha amazes me for the fact that it was written from woman's point of view…by a man!

Vegetable: Spinach

Fruit: Strawberries

Cake: Chocolate

Eggs: Omelet with cheese and veggies

Soft Drink: Diet Soda

Candy Bar: Snickers

Color: Silver

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, doodling and working with different materials. I love working with anything that will make a mess! I also love reading, writing poetry, and collecting anything about animation. I also LOVE the technical challenge of 3D animation and creating my own characters. Staying active is important, so I work out 4X a week, and camping and canoeing are great fun too.

Q: What is your Motto?
    A: "Your Imagination is your only Limitation!"

Q: What would be the title of your autobiography?
    A: Painted Words. And I would write the entire book as a poem.

Q: What qualities do you look for in others?
    A: Honesty, sincerity, and a great sense of humor. I like people who are always smiling and appreciate how grand life can truly be.

Q: What turns you off to someone?
    A: If they are negative. I think things can ALWAYS be worse, so try to look on the bright side.

Q: How do you like others to view you?
    A: I'd like to be thought of as intelligent and well spoken, strong physically and mentally, and not afraid of a challenge.

Q: How do you relax at home?
    A: I light candles, curl up with some paper and a box of crayons or pencils, and go to town drawing or writing - basically just capturing my thoughts on paper.

Q: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
    A: I have one older Brother Andre in his mid 20's. We are completely opposites in our tastes, like music for example. We had a great time as kids building forts out of blankets and books.

Q: If you could keep only five discs from your music collection, which five would you choose?
    A: 1-Moby "Play" 2- Electro Lounge 3- Plastic Compilation, Vol. 3 4- Delirium 5- A friend's compilation CD.

Q: If you could have two front row seats to any singer or group, who would you want to see?
    A: Madonna. She's a genius!

Q: When you were a child what did you want to be?
    A: An Animator. I decided one day in 5th grade while working on an ABC book for Kindergarteners when I realized I had a knack for drawing.

Q: Did you ever think that you would become a model?
    A: No WAY! I felt like such a clumsy geek as a kid. In fact other kids made fun of me.

Q: What do you like most about modeling?
    A: I think I enjoy the artistic aspect of creating a story through the photograph. I like analyzing the elements around me including the colors, textures and light. Then I try to pose myself in a way that would best complement the surroundings and the emotion being conveyed by the fashion.

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
    A: I think if I could go anywhere, it would not be in the world, but OUT of the world. I would love to stand on the moon, and see what weightlessness feels like. Just try to imagine how beautiful and breathtaking the view of Earth must be from out there.

Q: What is most important to you?
    A: Following my dreams and working in a creative environment, whether it's modeling or working on a computer bringing things to life. I need the outlet of creative expression because I'm very shy, and it has always provided me with a sense of security and confidence. No matter how old I get, I know that I will still be able to create art. No one can ever take it away.

Q: Planning on having any children of your own?
    A: Absolutely! When I'm ready financially, and I'm sure I've met the right guy, I'd love to get married and then have two kids.

Q: Vital statistics?
    A: Brown Hair, Green/Gray eyes, 5'9" tall. Virgo.

Q: What do you do for fun?
    A: I love to catch the latest movie, especially if has special effects or animation. I find myself analyzing different ways to achieve certain effects. I also enjoy being outside on a nice day camping, or just going to the zoo. I love dancing to techno with flashing lights and feeling the music for a rush. To relax I'll just sit and draw or write.

Q: What is the "ideal day" for you?
    A: An ideal day is spent enjoying life, living carefree and without worries.

Q: If you could, what one thing would you change about yourself?
    A: I wish I had perfect vision. I get tired of waking up in the morning and having to squint to see the alarm clock.

Q: What do you enjoy most about your job?
    A: Which one? Modeling is great because I'm always with creative individuals who usually have a sense of wackiness. What I love most about my artwork are my animation projects and going through the process of developing a concept and watching it unfold into a final project.

Q: What do you like least?
    A: In modeling the hardest thing is having a thick skin to handle rejection. I am a perfectionist, but I try to remember that we are all human and no one is perfect. Then I have to recall that it is our differences and uniqueness that make us all extraordinary.

Q: How about animals? Do you have any pets?
    A: I don't have any now, but when I was a kid we had a mean dog that used to chase me around. He thought he was higher up that I was on the family tree. I also had fourteen pet rats in High School, a lop-eared rabbit and a cat in College!

Q: Where would you most like to visit?
    A: I can't pick just one place on Earth because there are too many choices, so I'd like to step back and see it all by visiting the Moon!

Q: Do you know how to speak any foreign languages?
    A: I speak just a little bit of German. I can understand it better than I can speak it.

Q: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
    A: I think I would like to be able to fly at light speed so I wouldn't have to sit in traffic.

Q: What are your greatest fears?
    A: I never got over my childhood fear of thunderstorms and tornados. Once I was locked out of my house after school and the tornado sirens were going off. There never was a tornado, but I was definitely scared. I'm also afraid of car wrecks. I've never been in a car crash, and I try to be a calm, cautious driver. I also worry about the environment and pollution, and believe that we need to start conserving more.

Q: What is one of the simple pleasures of life that you enjoy?
    A: Food. I love to eat new things.

Q: If you joined the circus, which act would you most like to perform?
    A: I would love to be a body contortionist. I love the Cirque du Soleil. I think the costumes and art of human tricks are fascinating.

Q: What particular sound bugs you the most?
    A: A bug that buzzes past my ear gives me the willies!

Q: If you could only watch one TV show a week, what would it be?
    A: The news. I have to be informed.

Q: If you were given a $50 gift certificate, where would you want to redeem it?
    A: With a $50 gift certificate I would hope to redeem it a restaurant for a nice dinner.

Q: If you could have any animal as a domesticated pet, which would it be?
    A: If it was possible I would like to be a dragon that could fly and breath fire. How fun would that be?

Q: Who is your favorite writer?
    A: Wilbur Smith, he's a wonderful adventure writer.

Q: What is your favorite dessert?
    A: I'm a sucker for ice cream and anything with chocolate.

Q: Who are the loves of your life?
    A: My family: mom Senka, dad Mike and brother Andre. They're all I have, and they have shaped me in more ways than anyone else in my life. Without them I would not be as strong and motivated, and I know that no matter what, I can always go home to open arms.

Q: What do you look for in a guy?
    A: Someone who is motivated, always smiling and makes my heart do flip-flops. I usually like a guy who is dark-haired, physically fit and has a really big heart. He has to be someone who's not afraid to have fun and act like a little kid, and he's sure to be a little wacky with a creative edge.

Q: What is the first thing you notice about a man?
    A: The first thing I'll notice about a man is his fashion sense and how he carries himself.

Q: What is the personal quality in a man that makes you fall in love?
    A: A guy with sparkling eyes who has something special about him and someone who's not afraid of a challenge.

Q: What is your biggest turnoff?
    A: The biggest turnoff is a guy who is full of himself. I can't stand men who think that money is the key to getting a girl and show off in an expensive car and cheesy pick-up lines.

Q: What are the qualities you most like and dislike in a woman?
    A: I like woman who can take charge and balance a healthy family life with her career. That to me is the embodiment of the ideal woman. I hate when women disrespect themselves and marry for money. You have got to respect yourself if you expect others to as well.

Q: What quality do you like most about yourself?
    A: I love the fact that I am following my childhood dream of becoming an animator. Very few people become what they said they wanted to when they grow up.

Q: Growing up, what did your Mom and Dad always tell you?
    A: "Work hard!" I tried to listen to everything my parents told me and learn from their mistakes. They always stressed the importance of education and learning, and if I could afford to, I would stay in school the rest of my life. But beyond that, Mom and Dad always felt that life was the best school, and that if you paid attention, you'd learn something new every day.

Q: Offer some advice of your own.
    A: It is just as important to be physically active as it is to be mentally active. If you try your best everyday you will have no regrets. Staying healthy is incredibly important to living a fulfilling life. Just get active! And the difference is phenomenal! Not only does working out make you fit on the outside but it also stimulates your mind.

Q: If you were backed by investors, what product or service would you create and sell?
    A: No question about it, I'd open my own animation studio! We would create animation for everything from the web to the movies. I would love to provide learning opportunities to fellow animators in the Midwest.

Q: What sport would you play professionally, if you could?
    A: I'm not a big sports person, so I can't say with any conviction that I would play one sport or another. If I were forced to play a sport I would hope it would be a fun game like Survivor.

Q: If you could go back in time and meet any famous person, who would it be and why?
    A: Mr. Walt Disney, hands down! I wish I could go back in time and witness the magic in the making and see him in action. I think those were the good old days of Disney. He had a huge dream and he made it come to life!

Q: What's your favorite hour in the day?
    A: The sunset!

Q: What's your favorite thing to eat?
    A: I love Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and sausage.

Q: What do you eat when you're down?
    A: I usually drift to things that are sweet.

Q: What cause do you feel most passionate about?
    A: Gaining support and awareness for the Arts and supporting the environment. I voted for Ralph Nader!

Q: Where's your favorite place?
    A: Castlewood Park near my house, sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Meramec River on a beautiful day. It's very Marc Twain. I'll bring my sketchbook and a new box of crayons.

Q: Who was your first teen heartthrob?
    A: I never really had one. I wasn't a kid who plastered posters on my wall. I plastered my artwork on the wall instead.

Q: What's your favorite way to splurge with $100?
    A: I would buy a great pair of heels. You can never have enough shoes.

Q: How would you describe your personal sense of style?
    A: I love tall heels with straps, and very feminine looks. I like things that are classy and timeless, to things that are fun and trendy like black leather pants.

Q: What are your beauty tips?
    A: Working out is KEY! Not only does it keep you look beautiful on the outside, but it also helps you stay healthy and active. It's a great way to relieve stress.

Q: If you wanted to look very sexy, how would you dress?
    A: Strappy heels are a must for me. Wearing a 3-˝ or 4 inch heel makes the legs look super shapely, and I like those shoes with a feminine dress that hits just below the knee.

Q: What is your most treasured possession?
    A: Artwork that I have created throughout my life is very dear to me. It captures the transitions I have made both in life, and in creative expression. My Dad has been saving my artwork since my first "masterpiece" from first grade.

Q: Make a wish.
    A: I wish to live a long healthy life, rich with experience, wealthy in friends, and priceless memories.

Q: Give us one closing thought.
    A: I try everyday to realize how lucky I am to be living in these times and in this country. I have been blessed with many opportunities. Looking back at the history of women in my own family I realize how far we have come. We all only get one chance, and life is what we make of it. You can't sit around waiting for things to happen.

A couple more various shots from bikini.com:

[IMG]images/img/larissa_121.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/larissa_122.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/larissa_127.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/larissa_131.jpeg[/IMG]

A couple more of Larissa, courtesy of NBC:

[IMG]images/img/1AJHaa03.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/1AJHab03.jpeg[/IMG]

Those are some nice colored contacts she's wearing nowadays. Since her eyes aren't nearly that color in the non-NBC photos.

I don't have time to read it all, but... She'd write her autobiography as a poem?

She is pretty though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

She wants to be the midwest version of Homer I guess. This ought to be interesting, she is a product of the St. Louis school. (can you tell I don't think much of it?)

She is average....well maybe just a touch above average.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Pretty girl. Doesn't seem impressively smart or impressively stupid.

"With the combination of both of my parents, I am a mixture of nine different nationalities including Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Welsh, German, French, English, Bohemian, and Swedish."
    Not sure why she just didn't say that her parents were 'European'.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Q: What qualities do you look for in others?
    A: Honesty, sincerity, and a great sense of humor. I like people who are always smiling and appreciate how grand life can truly be.
    OH puhleeze...do I have permission to right now? We'll see, Larissa, we'll see.

John, you must've copied the shortened version of her interview. She left out the part about six-pack abs, diamond hard pecks and straight white teeth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast