+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

Goodbye to High Society
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Pretty girl. Doesn't seem impressively smart or impressively stupid.
    She seems to write fairly well, although she should know that standing on the moon does not make one weightless. It just makes one weigh about one-sixth as much as one does on the Earth.

Close enough, I guess.

I wonder how much she was paid for doing this. I can imagine she threatened to walk off the set after she found out she was "the butt of a joke" or demanded a raise from the original contract. I don't think the producers had a choice. Maybe she'll come off this thing as a "shallow" woman, but a shallow woman with a big paycheck..

JR.
    I doubt it Maxima. She really couldn't demand anything once the contract is signed. I read that that producers had a back-up girl just in case.

They did pay her "expenses" (it says so at the end of the show). Basically what that means is that she lived (intentionally) really well while they filmed and they reimbursed her.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

Really Touched!

I have to say that last night's (2/2) show really made me like Larrissa a LOT more. I was so touched when she talked to the camera about how she felt that Hunk Boy (sorry, can't remember his name) was just too good to be true with all the lines and the suave moves, and it felt fake and played out to her. She felt that Brian was real and sweet, even with the accent and the average looks - he just was such a GOOD person.

I think this show was really trying to tap into THAT exact feeling, the "Sweetness/Wholesomeness vs. Attractiveness" vibe....I am so proud of Larrissa. Finally, a contestant who's genuine, if that's even possible on a reality show.

Doesn't it seem, from that particular yacht interplay, that Larrissa wasn't always the confident beauty with the drop dead gorgeous bod that she is today? Maybe she used to be overweight, or had a nose job, or something. She even said that she's never dated guys as attractive as the hunks. Do you think she used to be not so cute?

[QUOTE=velveteenidol
    Doesn't it seem, from that particular yacht interplay, that Larrissa wasn't always the confident beauty with the drop dead gorgeous bod that she is today? Maybe she used to be overweight, or had a nose job, or something. She even said that she's never dated guys as attractive as the hunks. Do you think she used to be not so cute?[/QUOTE]That's entirely possible; it's also possible that Larissa really doesn't judge people only on looks. I'm glad to finally see a reality show with a star who seems to have some real feelings. At least it seems like it so far.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Same opinion on this

LG wrote : [/QUOTE] Do you think Larissa will "take the bait" and ditch the Joes and pick a late-arriving model/waiter guy as her final date?

I think that she will not (and form an incredible "connection" with a "lucky" Joe), just so this season will be different from the last one, but it's just a guess.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree .....
    Last edited by MixerMafiaGal; 02-03-2004 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Never seen bio and bikini in the same sentence or paragraph. If I did, they usually meant different things.

I'm just picking my butt off the floor...me, too!!!!

I think it will be interesting to see her reaction to the very beautiful "Dog Eat Dog" hostess. Her expressions should give away which AJ/Hunk she really likes.

Does anyone think the Joes/Hunks will know she is the girlfriend of Bruce Willis or will they pant like the dogs they really are over her?

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I think it will be interesting to see her reaction to the very beautiful "Dog Eat Dog" hostess. Her expressions should give away which AJ/Hunk she really likes.

Does anyone think the Joes/Hunks will know she is the girlfriend of Bruce Willis or will they pant like the dogs they really are over her?
    Are you sure about that? I read in somewhere Bruce Willis' girlfriend is Brooke Burke, the hostess of "Wild on" on E!.

+ Reply to Thread