+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    What make up would make me gorgeous...If I had only known.....

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Did they purposely pick her up from the airheaded beauty queen bimbo section at Sears to contrast with the AJ's? I'm insulted that they picked a woman with so few redeeming qualilities.
    (Other than looks ,but that gets old after about ten minutes.) I never thought I'd defend Melena , but at least she had a few thoughts in her head. No one had better blow in her ear, or the candles on the table will go out.

Great Comment.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I'm just glad to see that this woman doesn't seem to be nearly as mean and bitchy as they made her appear on the promos! She IS an airhead, but to me I already like her more than I liked Melana last year. By the end of the show she seemed to actually be enjoying herself, and I liked her comments in the roomm with the camera (what do they call that again?) once she got over her initial reaction to the "Joes". She also seemed, to give the guys with weird hair bad teeth as well as the fat guys equal attention. I do have to give her credit for the fact that all of her eliminations did not go to to the larger and/or less conventional looking men. I'm waiting to see what happens in future weeks though; you can't tell much by the introductory show on any of these things in my opinion. :cool:Also I think this lady is way, way better looking than Melana was.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

As to the intelligence issue, it's too early to tell. But I found her question whether the producers actually "dorked up" the guys to actually be a good one--a sign that maybe she realizes that she's in a totally manipulated scenario. I'm not sure I completely believe the answer they gave her ("no"), because I'm sure at a minimum they asked the guys to come in ordinary clothes, to not do anything special like they might preparing for a special date, to not change bizarre facial hair if they had it, etc.

As for her looks, we've seen her in a lot of makeup and I think we need to see her without makeup to make a true determination, but she definitely has a very nice and tight body. High, yet unaugmented breasts, reasonable hair, etc.

The Coop's Minion ColdEthelMerman's Avatar
    Anyone can be a model. Anybody can put on some make-up and look gorgeous
    Woo hoo! *clomps off to the store for a bit of Stretch and Separate Mascara* Look out Ms. Tyra, 'cause this mama is coming to steal your thunder!

Puleeze.

I don't know if comments like that show her as unintelligent (is that a word?) or just naive. Although I didn't watch the first Average Joe, I have seen pics of Melana and I think Larissa is definitely prettier. The broad, excited smile when steakhead GQ dude came over to her from the limo was a little puke-inducing though.

I was glad to see she warmed up quite a bit more after her rants and during the photo booth sessions. I thought she handled herself quite well at that point, actually.

I think this girl is actually more acceptable than Melanoma. Just as attractive, and not so shallow (at least so far). We'll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    I think this girl is actually more acceptable than Melanoma. Just as attractive, and not so shallow (at least so far). We'll see though.
    I think she is way prettier than ME-lana and seems to have at least been open minded after the initial shock of meeting the guys.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I at least felt the reaction from her was honest. She didn't like the situation and didn't try to put on a nice face for the cameras. After the her initial reaction, she also seemed to go back in with an open mind. We'll have to see how it goes.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    As to the intelligence issue, it's too early to tell. But I found her question whether the producers actually "dorked up" the guys to actually be a good one--a sign that maybe she realizes that she's in a totally manipulated scenario. I'm not sure I completely believe the answer they gave her ("no"), because I'm sure at a minimum they asked the guys to come in ordinary clothes, to not do anything special like they might preparing for a special date, to not change bizarre facial hair if they had it, etc.

As for her looks, we've seen her in a lot of makeup and I think we need to see her without makeup to make a true determination, but she definitely has a very nice and tight body. High, yet unaugmented breasts, reasonable hair, etc.

I agree. The question about whether they intentionally dorked up the guys is one I probably would have asked. I chuckled when she asked that. I like Larissa so far. Very pretty girl. Not a rocket science by any stretch but she seems to be giving the Joes a pretty fair shake.

I liked Larissa. She seemed honest and talked her self into giving them a chance. I think she is way better looking than Melana and she is an artist and can enjoy the house and area a lot more. Too bad they didn't pick me for this show, she is my kinda girl.

+ Reply to Thread