+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

Bluesun, you're making a grammatical mistake. She says:

Absolutely! When I'm ready financially, and I'm sure I've met the right guy, I'd love to get married and then have two kids.
    What she's saying is: When I'm ready financially, AND WHEN I'm sure I've met the right guy...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Bluesun, you're making a grammatical mistake. She says:

What she's saying is: When I'm ready financially, AND WHEN I'm sure I've met the right guy...
    You are right John... Sorry, english is not my main language

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredmama
    I haven't seen anything on this yet unless I have missed it, but I was just wondering why this big pull from Missouri? The website where you can see them is http://www.missmissouriusa.com
    I read somewhere (on Larissa's website, I think) that she heard about the casting call for AJ Hawaii via an email from someone who was involved with the Miss USA/Miss Missouri pageant. Maybe Melana and Larissa both getting the part in AJ's is just a coincidence? I dunno...could be. Either way, I am still going to watch AJ 2 - sigh - I am a pathetic addict.

I think Larissa will pick one of the hunks for two reasons a) she seems really upset by the AJ's in the promos and b) the AJ2 guys seem not so average - some of these guys are pretty icky - the curly headed guy who seems to have ADD is someone I would want to run from. And the guy with no eyebrows? I would not be surprised to see him on a Wanted Poster in the US Post Office. Really creepy. Of course, they could be real sweethearts and I may end up eating my words in a few weeks...who knows? (I guess this is why I remain addicted, huh?)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I read somewhere (on Larissa's website, I think) that she heard about the casting call for AJ Hawaii via an email from someone who was involved with the Miss USA/Miss Missouri pageant. Maybe Melana and Larissa both getting the part in AJ's is just a coincidence? I dunno...could be. Either way, I am still going to watch AJ 2 - sigh - I am a pathetic addict.

I think Larissa will pick one of the hunks for two reasons a) she seems really upset by the AJ's in the promos and b) the AJ2 guys seem not so average - some of these guys are pretty icky - the curly headed guy who seems to have ADD is someone I would want to run from. And the guy with no eyebrows? I would not be surprised to see him on a Wanted Poster in the US Post Office. Really creepy. Of course, they could be real sweethearts and I may end up eating my words in a few weeks...who knows? (I guess this is why I remain addicted, huh?)
    It was Ali Landry's sister. ALi was Miss USA 96, and has hosted and been involved a lot in the pageant, plus Ali's sister is a producer there...

Ali was the doritos girl and is engaged to Mario Lopez and is a B-star celebrity

I was surprised how much I liked her, especially after the fakeness that was Malena. Better to be truly ill and upset and the prospect of "ugly-guy" dates than to be fake for the T.V. The moments in the photo booth were telling for me. Unlike Melena she kept her distance, and I actually respect that. It makes you think if she eventually kisses the guys (excuse me... WHEN she does, we know she becomes a regular "kissing bandit" eventually), she might actually mean it--even if it is "serial kissing" ;-)

Until the other shoe drops and we see how she reacts to pretty, but stupid, guys...

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    although she seemed honest and therefore we know she is trying really really hard to find redeeming qualities for these guys... I am finding a genuine lack of orginal thoughts in her monotone...oops did I mean monologue last night...

She wins the William Shatner award for overacting as well...I got lost in the pregnant pauses...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Did they purposely pick her up from the airheaded beauty queen bimbo section at Sears to contrast with the AJ's? I'm insulted that they picked a woman with so few redeeming qualilities.
    (Other than looks ,but that gets old after about ten minutes.) I never thought I'd defend Melena , but at least she had a few thoughts in her head. No one had better blow in her ear, or the candles on the table will go out.

I had mixed emotions about this chick. I'm sorry, but she didn't seem too bright. However, she did seem honest and sincere (which is something).
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    She was a bit of a dim bulb, but I could tolerate her a lot better than Melana, with her pasted on cheerleader smile & piping voice.

I think I was more impressed with her before reading her bio.

Anyone can be a model. Anybody can put on some make-up and look gorgeous
    Yeah, riiiiiiiight.... And the Joes are underwear models in their spare time.

Other favorite quotes - NOT!
    Madonna. She's a genius!
    If it was possible I would like to be a dragon that could fly and breath fire. How fun would that be?

Q: What's your favorite hour in the day?
    A: The sunset!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

+ Reply to Thread