+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

I think she looks better then the other AJ girl.She doesn't look too HOllywoodized.

LG.
    So many, many words in her bios and interviews, yet such little real information.

Initial thoughts?

Do you think Larissa will "take the bait" and ditch the Joes and pick a late-arriving model/waiter guy as her final date?

I think that she will not (and form an incredible "connection" with a "lucky" Joe), just so this season will be different from the last one, but it's just a guess.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

A worn out mommy of 2 tiredmama's Avatar

melana/larissa connection

I haven't seen anything on this yet unless I have missed it, but I was just wondering why this big pull from Missouri? Has it been mentioned anywhere the connection of Melana and Larissa? I'm from Missouri, and have seen them both. They are both former Miss Missouri USA's. Larissa crowned Melana, as a matter of fact. I didn't even recognize Larissa, actually, from the previews. She looks different to me than when she was Miss Mo. I don't know if any of you ever watch the Miss USA pageant, but Larissa had it WON, I mean had it locked up hands down....until the final question. They asked her a question about women in sports......OMG......talk about deer in the headlights....the girl completely froze. She just sputtered and spat out something like "um...that's something I just don't have any experience in...sorry"...

She totally blew it with that. Anyway, she ended up not winning cause of that, and the next year crowned Melana Scantlin as the next Miss Mo. Melana didn't even make it to the finals.

Anyway, I was just wondering how they both ended up there. Seems weird to me, it's the first time I've ever seen anyone in real life that was on a national t.v. show.

The website where you can see them is http://www.missmissouriusa.com
    "It's not about now, it's not about here, it's all about then when there's nothing to fear, it's all about there where the mystery's clear, when then will be now and there will be here."

Never seen so much bio and Q&A about anyone on any reality show. I usually don't read and trust bio stuff. Anyone can look good on paper. But she seemed to be somewhat sophisticated. How did she get herself into this? And why two former Miss Mo. ? She had one or two very flattering photos on her web site. However, based on pictures here, she is not stunning at all. Borderline pretty, maybe.

That bio, by the way, is not the NBC bio. It's from bikini.com where I found it

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Never seen bio and bikini in the same sentence or paragraph. If I did, they usually meant different things.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I think that she will not (and form an incredible "connection" with a "lucky" Joe), just so this season will be different from the last one, but it's just a guess.
    She might pick one of the Joes, and if she does I'll bet that it's just for "the show". I can't possibly believe that she has trouble getting dates and needs a show like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Spend a lot of quality time at bikini.com do ya?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Only when it's reality-tv related

FORT Newbie

Interesting...

I think she looks like one of my friend when she was more younger... she is however now married (this summer in Australia) and her modeling career is over:

VS
    [IMG]images/img/sorina.jpg[/IMG]

Now to come back to Larissa Meek:
    Q: Planning on having any children of your own?
    A: Absolutely! When I'm ready financially, and ***I'm sure I've met the right guy***, I'd love to get married and then have two kids.

According to that, she already found the right guy... so it's a bit ridiculous for her to go on that show... Might give a hint that she doesn't care who she will choose: beauty or average joe... I think it will be an average joe this time and she will break up with him when the show ends just like it happened with Melana.

-Bluesun
    Last edited by eny; 01-13-2004 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Please don't link such huge images

+ Reply to Thread