+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

I think she is going to shock us all and choose a Joe!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by chadoe
    I think she is going to shock us all and choose a Joe!
    Her saying it is a surprise makes me think that either she is saying what will pull in the ratings OR she really did pick a Joe.

She says in the article that she is attracted to confidence. That makes me think Fredo. But it also sounds like the romance fizzled, but that is no surprise

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    I think the Joes have been respectful on their dates. I just don't think it is appropriate to be tonsil wrestling on a first date. And please, this week, she has 5 minutes alone with Jimbo and she says two words to him and starts sucking face Even when Sean was so shy and could only hug her, I thought that was cute. When you first like someone it isn't unusual to be a little nervous about the first kiss or physical contact. Just because the himbos are cocky / confident enough to make the moves on her immediately doesn't make them a better choice.
    Here's a thought...maybe the reason that Larissa is so gung-ho on the tonsil aerobics with the Hunks is because they have the demeanor that invites it. Not that I think it's all the hunks demeanor....Larissa really does go into Hunk La La Land when she sees any of them. But, the AJ's - they probably don't date all that much - kissing right away would be totally out of character for them in their "real life" dates. So, body language, etc might tell Larissa that they just don't do that. The hunks, however, probably get a lot of women that want to hop on the lap and play tonsil tiddly winks in their real life. So, it would be more natural to them to suck face right away.

I think Larissa is going to pick a hunk though....I always thought she seemed to light up when she saw the hunks. I don't fault her on it...if she feels that way...she should go for it. Even though Boston Brian is my favorite choice...he would also be a great friend to have. Larissa could probably have both...Friend Brian (and Fredo) and Dating Gil or James. Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Larissa could probably have both...Friend Brian (and Fredo) and Dating Gil or James. Kaicee
    Yeah, that would make Brian & Fredo feel great

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Yeah, that would make Brian & Fredo feel great
    Friends last forever....lapdances are fleeting

Since whoever ended up on the plane with Larissa is probably long gone out of her life...maybe the friendship thing would be okay with Brian and Fredo?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

JR.
    No guy wants to hear "I really like you, but I just want to be friends". That hurts more than "you hideous freak, I wouldn't be caught dead with you"

I can't imagine anyone saying that to a drum playing baby, JR.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

What's Larissa secret?

I watched the show last night and the promos teased that Larissa has secret to reveal to the guys? I wonder what it is? Any thoughts?
    I can't even begin to guess what she has to tell them.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAPrincess
    I watched the show last night and the promos teased that Larissa has secret to reveal to the guys? I wonder what it is? Any thoughts?
    I can't even begin to guess what she has to tell them.

There's a plethora of prognostications on the spoiler thread from last night's show.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

+ Reply to Thread