+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

Larissa's portrait of herself was much, much better than Tony's. I'm honestly impressed by it.

And damn but I love her frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Do we know that she was involved with Fabio? I haven't seen a link on it yet. I did a google search on "fabio larissa meek" -- all I got were links about Average Joe that used the word fabio to describe the hunks. Searching "fabio larissa" got a few more links...none of them seem to be about Larissa Meek. I think the Fabio/Larissa Meek connection is an fabricated urban legend in the making.

Kaicee
    In last weeks National Enquirer there was a 2 page spread on the FABIO thing. It said he treated her like his love slave! Hahahaha.

I thought by now I would hate Larissa, but she is still being very honest and open. She also mentioned about reality shows very little of the couples stay together, and she wanted to find someone in this. She's smart, good-looking and likes reality shows...could there be a more perfect girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    In last weeks National Enquirer there was a 2 page spread on the FABIO thing. It said he treated her like his love slave! Hahahaha.
    Can anyone transcribe the article from the National Enquirer or scan it. Im really interested in what it says exactly....

I feel nautious thinking about Larissa w Fabio
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I thought by now I would hate Larissa, but she is still being very honest and open. She also mentioned about reality shows very little of the couples stay together, and she wanted to find someone in this. She's smart, good-looking and likes reality shows...could there be a more perfect girl?
    She's saying a lot of the right things, but her actions are showing something else. She's all over the "hunks" but treats the AJs like friends.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    She's saying a lot of the right things, but her actions are showing something else. She's all over the "hunks" but treats the AJs like friends.
    The only thing I can really see wrong with that is that she should be a bit less physical with guys she hardly knows. On mere principal, I don't see a problem with her reacting to guys she's attracted to as long as she holds them fully responsible for being asses when they act like it.

I don't know. A lot of how I feel will be based on how she reacts to her next date with Boston Brian--a Joe she seems to be at least reasonably attracted to despite his "non-hunkiness". If she invests her tongue with him semi-comparably to the hunks at least we can say she's being somewhat even-handed. But I won't get on her case for backing off a bit with guys who didn't even KNOW how to respond physically when she DID kiss them.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    National Enquirer, huh? Well that sure makes it a fact...doesn't it?

Right up there with Michael Jackson's removable nose

National Enquirer should be banned.... ...or at the very least used only for parakeet cages
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I hope she goes with Gil. Boston Brian may be "endearing" and all, but he still bugs me.

I still like Larissa. Also, I would have known it was her in the "overweight mother suit".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I don't know. A lot of how I feel will be based on how she reacts to her next date with Boston Brian--a Joe she seems to be at least reasonably attracted to despite his "non-hunkiness". If she invests her tongue with him semi-comparably to the hunks at least we can say she's being somewhat even-handed. But I won't get on her case for backing off a bit with guys who didn't even KNOW how to respond physically when she DID kiss them.

I think the Joes have been respectful on their dates. I just don't think it is appropriate to be tonsil wrestling on a first date. And please, this week, she has 5 minutes alone with Jimbo and she says two words to him and starts sucking face Even when Sean was so shy and could only hug her, I thought that was cute. When you first like someone it isn't unusual to be a little nervous about the first kiss or physical contact. Just because the himbos are cocky / confident enough to make the moves on her immediately doesn't make them a better choice.

FORT Regular

+ Reply to Thread