+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I think that myself; I never thought Fabio to be at all attractive--eyes too close together, overmuscled, etc!

Plus the fact that he's old enough to be her father...and the sun damage has made his face look more like shoe leather.

For those wondering, here's a pretty funny article on the whole "Fabio gets the bird" thing:

http://www.beyondblonde.com/Celebrit...ogetsbird.html

beyond blonde...woulda thunk it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

He was voted one of the 50 most beautiful by People magizine, but I don't know what year. He had his day, just like she's having hers now.

LOL, I can't believe this thread got so off-tracked (Larissa... Larissa and Fabio... Fabio and bird) - but I have to admit, I'm intrigued (never heard about bird incident - I was overseas at the time). I remembered how Fabio was all the rage at one point, and I never thought he was attractive either. Anyways, since we're off-topic, what ever happened to Fabio?

He's popped up a few times on The Bold & The Beautiful. I like that he doesn't take himself too seriously.

As for Larissa, I'm very interested to see what will transpire when Brooke Burns joins the fray.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I was in a custom costume workroom in NYC about 10 years ago snd I saw the specs for a Spiderman costume for Fabio. 47" chest and 33 " waist. I am still trying to imagine what the costume was for, he is not at all the spiderman type.

i'm glad larissa finally realized that she's here for to find her dream man and not living a fantasy dream world with random dudes... something melena didn't do.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really like how she went to the guy's house the next day after the exploding boat incident. Perhaps she was tired of hearing half-truths about what goes on over there, and decided to find out on her own exactly what happened. They all were silent as clams. It was funny.

The coolest thing was when she jumped off of the cliff!!! Go Larissa! I think she rocks!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I think that myself; I never thought Fabio to be at all attractive--eyes too close together, overmuscled, etc!
    Just read about her and Fabio at lunch...in line at the market.

Fabio? Fabio???

Maybe she WILL pick an average joe since looks really don't mean that much to her.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Just read about her and Fabio at lunch...in line at the market.

Fabio? Fabio???

Maybe she WILL pick an average joe since looks really don't mean that much to her.
    Do we know that she was involved with Fabio? I haven't seen a link on it yet. I did a google search on "fabio larissa meek" -- all I got were links about Average Joe that used the word fabio to describe the hunks. Searching "fabio larissa" got a few more links...none of them seem to be about Larissa Meek. I think the Fabio/Larissa Meek connection is an fabricated urban legend in the making.

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    Larissa seems a little too good to be true to me. Knowing that she isn't attracted to any of the Joe's, yet seeing her work her charm with them makes me think that perhaps she is doing the same thing to all of you viewers that looooove her.

+ Reply to Thread