+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Larissa Meek - Object of Affection

Can you blame her?

Ok... so this is the most shallow thing I have ever written.

Can you blame Larissa for being smitten with the hunks? She even confessed that she had never dated guys as good looking as the collection of models the network rounded up. And how can we expect her to behave in any way other than she has? She swooned. Any of the Joes in her shoes would have done the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    WOW, if that's true she must think the present hunks are better looking than Fabio, because she said she never dated guys that good looking. LOL
    I think that myself; I never thought Fabio to be at all attractive--eyes too close together, overmuscled, etc!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wane88
    Has anyone heard the rumor that Larissa used to be engaged to Fabio? I read it on eonline.com. Is it true???
    Was that pre, during or post him getting hit in the face with a bird?

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I give Larissa alot of credit for seeing beyond the looks to the personality or lack there of with several of the hunks already....that she was taken by there looks at first is understandable...

I am afraid some ...probably most of the guys will drool...were the less subtle gender in these sorts of things....I just hope at some point the brains start to work again...and they don't get voted off just because they paid too much attention to the new special guest bimbo....

It'd be a shame if once again, a hunk won the hand of the girl on this show. But then, it would have been the *first* time that happened on AverageJoe, since it was filmed before Malena's go-round.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Just read a little funny on E about Larissa and Malena. Unlike Malena, Larissa does not stop the cameras every 10 mins. to call for make-up.
    Last edited by Noreen; 02-08-2004 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I think that myself; I never thought Fabio to be at all attractive--eyes too close together, overmuscled, etc!

I never have either. Now whenever I think of him, I think of the bird splattered all over his face. Poor, poor bird...

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I never have either. Now whenever I think of him, I think of the bird splattered all over his face. Poor, poor bird...
    Will someone clue me in on the bird on the face of Fabio? I am totally curious now. Thanks
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

He was riding on a roller coaster a couple years ago and a bird (a seagull I think) collided with his face, resulting in some stitches.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

and he wasn't just embarrassed he was outraged! LOL The nerve of that bird! Flying through the air like that!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread