+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what did u think of mike?

FORT Newbie

what did u think of mike?

what did you think of mike? i think thats his name, one of the 'hotties' with the curly hair. i thought he seemed like a real sweetie, the most sincere out of all of them! maybe a bit toooo sincere for melana, you could so tell he didn't really click with her infact i think he was one of the only guyz that didn't go all love struck over her... & he acted pretty honestly about it ah i mean he didn't just go lying about how much he liked her and stuff like i think some of them did..some just wanted to 'win' and treated it more like a game. i admit jason is pretty kute! lol but mike...definetly the most sincere personality, don't ya think?

I think he was a little immature, but that's how editing goes... He also took part in the making fun of Danielle, and the way he looked like Joe Millionaire bothered me... Evan bothers me a lot!!

FORT Newbie

mr personality

hi, yeh i think melana said that but i think he was just shy. hey does anyone know if hayley and will are still together from mr personality????

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I think he was a little immature, but that's how editing goes... He also took part in the making fun of Danielle, and the way he looked like Joe Millionaire bothered me... Evan bothers me a lot!!

+ Reply to Thread