+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand's TV2: Melana and Jason broke up

FORT Newbie

New Zealand's TV2: Melana and Jason broke up

Hi,

Average Joe just finished airing over here in New Zealand, and during the credits a voiceover appeared (by an NZ announcer) saying Melena and Jason broke up on the plane flight right after the show finished filming.

I come onto these forums expecting everyone to know about it, but it appears that no similar announcements were made in the US.

Do you think that the New Zealand TV station had some inside information?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    Hi,

Average Joe just finished airing over here in New Zealand, and during the credits a voiceover appeared (by an NZ announcer) saying Melena and Jason broke up on the plane flight right after the show finished filming.

I come onto these forums expecting everyone to know about it, but it appears that no similar announcements were made in the US.

yes its true I herad the same on TV2 in NZ as well (what a stuff up - half way thru the program as well - hhahahhaaha)

anyway check this out :

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/...ory.php?s=2069

However, the "romance" between Jason and Melana appears to have ended when the couple left the resort after the show. In a joint appearance on NBC's Today Show on December 9, Jason and Melana said that they had been in contact only three times since the show ended, and they left the distinct impression that a Bachelorette-style wedding was not in their future. Meanwhile, Adam, who was interviewed by telephone, said that he had a new girlfriend and was very happy -- leading show host Katie Couric to note that he may have been that happy because Melana didn't pick him.

We'll see if the new batch of 'Joes' are as happy the second time around.

After reading the above post's, I have to wonder why Melana made a big stink on the Tonight Show w/ Leno about how she got Jason to use Crest Whitestrips and waxed eyebrows. Why would she get him to do that if they broke up after filming? Something seems fishy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Maybe she was trying to embarrass him on national t.v. cause he dumped her. ??

I can see her doing that.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maybe Jason IS gay??

FORT Newbie

yeah i heard this too

Hi, im from NZ, i heard the message too, said something like TV2 can reveal that Jason and Melana broke up on the way to their holiday destination. I was wondering if this is true or not, did jason dump her or something! it sounded really unreal but i dont think tv2 would just make it up, anyone know the truth? i personally think deep down jason didn't really love melana, actually i think hes a bit of a player! really gud looking tho i mean i reckon he probably gets any girl he wants & melana was just another one. i think 'i feel the same way' etc etc wasn't what he truly felt, well he didn't sound very convincing! anywayz so does anyone know if what tv2 said tru?

FORT Newbie
    Funny, I never heard the accidental announcement half way through the show, but I did read about it in the newspaper this morning.

The Herald said that it occured 30min into the show, just before an ad-break. But I've rewatched that part of the show, and I can't find it. (I recorded the episode).

When excactly did the accidental announcment occur? Was it just before an ad-break? Was it before or after the Average Joe transition screen (the one that occurs at the beginning and end of every ad break.)

Yes, I am a little too obsessed...but I really want to see what all the fuss is about.

FORT Newbie

accidental annoucement was when melana & jason were on the horseback ride

hi, the accidental annoucement was when melana and jason went on the horseback ride.

Funny, I never heard the accidental announcement half way through the show, but I did read about it in the newspaper this morning.

The Herald said that it occured 30min into the show, just before an ad-break. But I've rewatched that part of the show, and I can't find it. (I recorded the episode).

When excactly did the accidental announcment occur? Was it just before an ad-break? Was it before or after the Average Joe transition screen (the one that occurs at the beginning and end of every ad break.)

Yes, I am a little too obsessed...but I really want to see what all the fuss is about.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The article doesn't say much anything other than speculating at their Today Show appearance. It doesn't get into their Leno appearance where she discussed the eyebrows and white strips. They could be together, but I doubt it'd last long.

FORT Regular
    Hi,

Good! He's boring!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast