+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melana & Jason on Live w/ Ali & Jack

Melana & Jason on Live w/ Ali & Jack

For those interested...

They should be appearing on LWA&J today...

any bets on how many times she will call him pretty?

I bet at least 5 times.

I wish they had Adam instead of those two, He was more interesting.

well he didn't say "pretty" but i heard "amazing" come outa her mouth a couple of times

well miss scantlin and mr. peoples got themselves an "acting" gig on Days Of Our Lives and once again the strugglin up-n-coming actors w/talent who have to wait tables and actually audition for parts are once again stepped on

Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg
    well miss scantlin and mr. peoples got themselves an "acting" gig on Days Of Our Lives and once again the strugglin up-n-coming actors w/talent who have to wait tables and actually audition for parts are once again stepped on
    If the Entertainment Industry had given them the same cold shoulder that was given to Joe Millionaire 2 and his pick due to low ratings then they wouldn't have even bothered to fake that they are a real couple. They both said that they were dating other people and did not see each other again until after the series aired. I am not convinced that it was written in their contract that they could not see each other until after the series aired. Other reality dating shows like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette allow two private vacations. I don't even think these two called each other until the series was a ratings hit.

If we did not follow these shows, people like Melana and Jason could not get acting and broadcasting jobs.

+ Reply to Thread