+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melana and Jason on Ellen

Melana and Jason on Ellen

I opened this thread for Maveno to post a recap (if she has time, if not I'll post a trascription of it tomorrow).

I also opened it to say that Ellen's interview is *so* much better than Jay. Did anyone else see it? Ellen made a couple of really funny comments.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

please post a transcript, thanks!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I opened this thread for Maveno to post a recap (if she has time, if not I'll post a trascription of it tomorrow).

I also opened it to say that Ellen's interview is *so* much better than Jay. Did anyone else see it? Ellen made a couple of really funny comments.

Ok. This is really funny...I was in the backroom on lunch with paper and pen ready for the writing. Nobody around...I was safe to write stuff. I swear on MY LIFE..as soon as they walked out, our customer service manager AND a teller came back and stood around to watch. I honestly was trying to write everything down, but since I was looking down writing, they didn't think I was watching...so they started talking about Jason REALLY LOUD and I couldn't hear anything. I got pissed off and said, "Come on!! I WANT to hear this!!" They looked at me all funnylike, then turned the t.v. up.

I couldn't write it all down cause I was embarrassed to think that they'd find out I WAS WRITING DOWN THE INTERVIEW!!!

Sorry stargazer...I couldn't do it. I can't admit that I'm addicted to reality t.v. and that I spend all day talking about them. -lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Sorry stargazer...I couldn't do it. I can't admit that I'm addicted to reality t.v. and that I spend all day talking about them. -lol
    That's okay I have it recorded so I'll transcribe it tomorrow and post it. If I wasn't in the comfort of my own house, I would have been embarrassed too. I feel like we need a support group or something

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I honestly know I need some help!

I didn't say "I WANT to hear this" politely either....it was embarrassing.

ETI: This interview was much better then Jay Leno...and Ellen is one funny chick, can't help but love her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

i actually caught this in time to see it today and tape it for my hubby (who i've drug into my addiction). anyway, it was pretty good. it was so funny when ellen played the clips of the look on melena's face when the guy's first stepped off the bus. you're right, maveno, you can't help but love ellen. i still can't quite get a feel for if they're still together or what's going on with them. they said they hadn't seen each other in 7 months, and melena grabbed a pic of adam and kissed it. odd.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    i actually caught this in time to see it today and tape it for my hubby (who i've drug into my addiction). anyway, it was pretty good. it was so funny when ellen played the clips of the look on melena's face when the guy's first stepped off the bus. you're right, maveno, you can't help but love ellen. i still can't quite get a feel for if they're still together or what's going on with them. they said they hadn't seen each other in 7 months, and melena grabbed a pic of adam and kissed it. odd.
    What??? She kissed a pic of Adam?? What was that about?? Someone should remind Ms. Melana that she sent Adam packing! as she grinned! I know she should pick the person she most wanted to be with...but the way she said "Romance over...I'm sending your butt home" to Adam was just mean (okay, I know she didn't use those words...but she might as well have...she was smiling and smirking through the whole "difficult process").

So what was the kissing the pic about? I bet Adam isn't kissing the pic she gave to him right now...smatter of fact, I bet it ended up in his round file.

I'm so sorry everyone, but there will be no transcript from me I'm afraid I made a terrible mistake and recorded the wrong channel Hopefully, someone out there has a transcript. I'll try to google it and see if I can find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'm so sorry everyone, but there will be no transcript from me I'm afraid I made a terrible mistake and recorded the wrong channel Hopefully, someone out there has a transcript. I'll try to google it and see if I can find anything.
    I Tivo'd it, but I'm not going to transcribe. I think we can all figure out the highlights of their 60 seconds of interviewing.

Ellen pulled up a picture of Zach and asked about the egg incident with Marcus and how mean it was of Zach. Melena told Ellen that the "egg prank" on Marcus was actually Adam's idea although Zach pulled it off. She said Zach and Adam were really good friends and still are. So Ellen said she didn't like Adam anymore because he was mean.

Give me some time I will think of some more stuff that sticks out. I think that Jason and Melena are no more than friends who got a week's vacation at a resort. They said they talked a lot over the phone while separated for the last 7 months.

did they hold hands or anything??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast