+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Mesh on Squawk Box (CNBC)

Adam Mesh on Squawk Box (CNBC)

Adam Mesh was just on CNBC's morning show (8:45 to 9:00) where he was greeted warmly. Adam was clearly the favorite of these Wall Street journalist and their disapointment in Melena's choice Tuesday night was no secret, calling Jason a "pretty boy" and questioning Melena's judgement and decency. Adam said the Average Joes were tricked into appearing, being recruited for a frat/party type series and never suspecting they were there for a dating show. He also mentioned sitting on the bus after his rejection, watching Melena and Jason sitting on the plane laughing it up right after she had set him packing. Adam was seriously questioned about his trading techniques and methods, and came across as a highly skilled professional.

How could I forget?! He said he is dating a "great girl" he met in September.

FORT Newbie
    Adam and Zach were on Cold Pizza on ESPN2 this AM and were both cute, clever,and very comfortable with themselves and each other. Loved Zach giving Adam flowers meant for Kit and saying, "will you fly away with me?"
    Also, Adam slammed Melana a little. No more Mr. Nice Guy?

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koolchik
    Also, Adam slammed Melana a little. No more Mr. Nice Guy?
    Can you give us an idea of what he said??

FORT Newbie
    nothing really bad, just when asked if he still had feelings for her, he said, "yeah, all negative."

Quote Originally Posted by billyflynn
    He also mentioned sitting on the bus after his rejection, watching Melena and Jason sitting on the plane laughing it up right after she had set him packing.
    At least they weren't making out like NBC wanted us to think!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by billyflynn
    How could I forget?! He said he is dating a "great girl" he met in September.
    And that "great girl" is laughing at what a stupid fool Melana is and wondering when Melana will mature, realize what a mistake she made, and come calling on Adam, only to have him slam the door in her face!

Good luck to Adam and his new girl. She's a very lucky lady.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmm...still haven't heard of Zach finding a gal. .................Surprised?!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koolchik
    nothing really bad, just when asked if he still had feelings for her, he said, "yeah, all negative."
    Good for Adam. Sometimes you need to give up the Mr. Nice Guy image and tell it like it is. If she and Jason kissed or laughed it up on the plane knowing that Adam could see...that's just plain cruel. I'm glad Adam has found a girl and hope he is happy (but I guess that screws up my hopes about fixing him up with my daughter, huh? Oh well....there are other "Average Joes" in the sea...where are Dennis and John when I need them? ).

FORT Newbie
    Saw Adam and Zach at a movie premiere last night-these guys are always hanging together, it seems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast