+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Melana & Jason on Leno NOW

NBC played us. It's all a farse. When Melana and Jason were interviewed by Matt Lauer in the Today show, Matt asked them: so is there a relationship here? and they basically said "No" because they had not seen each other in 7 months. Then at the leno show, the same type of answer, they said "the connection we had WAS real". I don't think they are together.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fernie4
    NBC played us. It's all a farse. When Melana and Jason were interviewed by Matt Lauer in the Today show, Matt asked them: so is there a relationship here? and they basically said "No" because they had not seen each other in 7 months. Then at the leno show, the same type of answer, they said "the connection we had WAS real". I don't think they are together.
    Didn't see all the interview, but what was that about kissing in Times Square, in public, to show everyone they are together? Matt Laurer started to say something about them kissing there, but even he said no, that would be too much!

I think Jason is eye candy for Melana - she likes to have an attractive boy toy on her arm, but apparently, from the Leno interview, even Jason isn't boy toy enough!

LG.
    next reality dating show we see Melana on, she'll end up with a life sized Ken doll :rolleyes

I haven't cared for Melana since she rolled her eyes when her parents picked nice boy Eric Ferch as her date for Hawaii on Meet My Folks. She's a ditz. I saw her on Leno and was also struck by how superficial she is, as she didn't say anything that pointed out how Jason is MORE than a pretty face, in fact by pointing out all of his cosmetic flaws, she made the case that he is less than one. She's a real prize.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's going to be on Ellen today (I think it's today), so I'm going to have my lunch late to watch it. I'll try and have a blow-by-blow of everything for everyone.

Although, I've never recapped for the foRT before...and I don't know how to do it (other than writing everything down). I'll try.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    next reality dating show we see Melana on, she'll end up with a life sized Ken doll :rolleyes

I haven't cared for Melana since she rolled her eyes when her parents picked nice boy Eric Ferch as her date for Hawaii on Meet My Folks. She's a ditz. I saw her on Leno and was also struck by how superficial she is, as she didn't say anything that pointed out how Jason is MORE than a pretty face, in fact by pointing out all of his cosmetic flaws, she made the case that he is less than one. She's a real prize.
    I was just thinking this morning about Melana on Meet My Folks--Melana was attracted to the "bad boys" there too just as she was attracted to Zach. Melana is bored by nice guys.

If you don't get it, Maveno, I'm recording it now and will try to have it transcribed by tomorrow. If you don't have it up by then (probably should go in a separate thread), I'll post the transcription.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I couldn't do it stargazer, check out the M&J on Ellen thread. Co-workers really bother me, they honestly do. grrrrr...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Melana... I'll bet if you put her head up to your ear you can hear the ocean!

Adam should be happy, getting out of the show with a vapid tramp like Melana is like getting a pardon 30 seconds before the executioner throws the switch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456