+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Melana & Jason on Leno NOW

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Adam, on the other hand, is much more attractive in my eyes. Not because of the money, but of his humor, openness and love of life! I loved when he talked about how putting yourself out there and allowing yourself to say stupid things makes you feel alive. I found him very charismatic and charming - that is what makes a man truly attractive, IMO.
    Adam is really good at coming-back after he does something dumb. The above convesation was a great come back. So was the poem about their first fight. I wish I had that talent of turning the dumb things I do into something positive!

I missed the white strips thing that Melana said on Leno. That's gotta be embarrassing for Jason. IMO, Jason didn't need any work at all. The eyebrows were something I noticed when he was on AJ - but do guys pluck their eyebrows????? That would be the last thing I would suggest to a guy....I thought painful eyebrow procedures are something only a woman would do (don't slam me...I don't mean that in a negative way...I'm a woman and I pluck/wax my brows).

I didn't think there was a thing wrong with Jason's smile either....why the White strips? I'm repeating myself, but that just had to embarrass Jason. National TV...the world now looks at the shade of his teeth and knows that he doesn't come up to Melana's standards of white. OUCH!

As for Melana being drunk/ditzy. As much as I want to slam her (she is just too damned pretty...I hate perfect women...LOL)....she was probably just nervous and is one of those people that talk-talk-talk/giggle-giggle-giggle when they get nervous. Most of us would be nervous if we were on Leno (although I must comment that the 8 year old that met President Carter was not giggling...it must be a maturity thing).

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Oh, I wanted to add...when watching Leno's monologue before the AJ couple came out....I thougtht..."Gee, Leno should have gone to this message board to get his AJ jokes" --- a lot of the posters to FORT are WAY funnier than Leno was. And he has a team of professional writers! I think some of you funny ones should think about applying as joke writers. I don't watch too much reality TV (AJ was the first I have watched)...but I read this message board....it makes me laugh. Thanks everyone!

but do guys pluck their eyebrows?????
    Absolutely, bushy-eyebrowed males should wax or pluck. Waxing being the preferred method, I believe.

--John, a bushy-eyebrowed male

FORT Newbie
    Melana ...Ya know? So there was like no like but anyway.
    [/QUOTE]

I did stay up to watch the interview but I was really half asleep so I didnt catch this particular line... that transcript was great! I actually laughed out loud.

So I suppose she really was nervous about being on Leno but seeing her "live" is much much different than seeing her in brief clips that have been edited. Definitely not too bright.

I didn't think much of Melana after seeing her on Leno last night. She just confirmed her superficiality (is that a word?) and I felt sorry for Jason. I never noticed anything wrong with Jason, not even a bushy eyebrow! He just seems too sweet and shy for her.

OT: The best part of Leno last night was Pres. Carter reading the "steamy" love scene from his book, now that had me rolling!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl

OT: The best part of Leno last night was Pres. Carter reading the "steamy" love scene from his book, now that had me rolling!
    I tried to bleach that memory from my brain. It was like listening to your Granpa telling sex stories
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I agree...seeing Jimmy Carter was great. He's really personable.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Oh, how we see what we want to see!

Melana's and Jason's interview with Jay is no more or less dull and boring than any other guest that he has on his show.

I've witnessed Madonna, Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore and other personalities stand up, spin around, pull down their pants, shaky their bottom and other silly things as they are illustrating a point.

So she stood to show off her heels and tell the story; I liked her animation.

Regarding her "whipping her head back and forth between Jay and Jason, what's so hard to figure out about that?! She was being polite, something that I include in my personality, and trying to establish eye contact between both people. When I'm sitting at a bar or table and in the middle of two people, I'm guilty of the same action. Rather than having her back turned to one of the men, she tried to involve them both. Bad, bad Melana!!! You should have chosen one and ignored the other.

It's time to quit flogging this dead horse. Adam has a girl and great exposure; he's still in the spot light along with Zach. Melana got Jason and for the moment, they're happy. Many of the other Average Joe's are loving the continued exposure to the media that they're receiving. End of story.
    LOL! Oh, how we read what we want to read!
    She may not have been any more dull or boring than other guests, but she was still working my nerves, therefore I'm going to say so.
    And when I say she was whipping her head back and forth, I mean that she was whipping her head back and forth. Not in a conversational manner, but in an, "I'm tipsy and can't focus properly on the task at hand" manner. Most of the time she DID have her back to Jason and was trying reeeeal hard to charm Jay. Didn't work, though, from what I could see.

Add me to the list of people whose opinion of her went waaaaaay down after witnessing this spectacle.

I caught myself hoping that she WAS tipsy, because she just did NOT come off as the bright and thoughtful and self-possessed girl I liked (in spite of myself) on the show.

It was like hanging around just being "beautiful" with Jason had sucked out all her brain cells. For the first time I really thought they made a good, evenly paired couple.

FORT Newbie
    Well Im sorry when I saw that Leno show, I was embarrassed for her. She gave new meaning to being blonde. All those blonde jokes? they were actually made up in her honor. What a twit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast