+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Melana & Jason on Leno NOW

FORT Fogey
    If she's going to make the guy over, why not pick the rich AJ? She is a ditz!

BTW - I hate women who start going out with a guy and then start making him over! If he wasn't what you wanted in the first place, then leave him alone! Some woman will come along who appreciates him for all that he is and not all that she thinks he could be with a little eyebrow plucking and teeth whitening! I'd dumped a guy if he ever started to make me over - take me as I am or get outta the way, there's another one over your shoulder who's got possibilities!

After watching last night, I was happier than ever that Adam didn't win.

Melena had the opportunity to explain that Jason was more than just a pretty face and instead of saying he his smart, kind, funny, whatever - she says yes, he is pretty, but we are working on his teeth and eyebrows!!!?????!!! Pathetic.
    Truthfully, I don't find him Jason attractive at all. He is very dull-looking (and acting). Now, curly-haired Mike from the limo was a cutie. ) I'm not saying Jason isn't a good person - we didn't learn anything about him other that that he is a good kisser and lives with his parents. Big whoop. :rolleyes

Adam, on the other hand, is much more attractive in my eyes. Not because of the money, but of his humor, openness and love of life! I loved when he talked about how putting yourself out there and allowing yourself to say stupid things makes you feel alive. I found him very charismatic and charming - that is what makes a man truly attractive, IMO.

I am sure he was happier than ever if he watched that pathetic display on Leno last night. Hopefully together with his new, more-deserving-than-Melena girlfriend!

And stargazer, once again - it was kind of you to transcribe for others who missed it. Too bad it wasn't any more interesting!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    If she's going to make the guy over, why not pick the rich AJ? She is a ditz!

BTW - I hate women who start going out with a guy and then start making him over! If he wasn't what you wanted in the first place, then leave him alone! Some woman will come along who appreciates him for all that he is and not all that she thinks he could be with a little eyebrow plucking and teeth whitening! I'd dumped a guy if he ever started to make me over - take me as I am or get outta the way, there's another one over your shoulder who's got possibilities!

I reallly agree with you Melsevene!! Definately!
    I felt that way last night after watching...how uncomfortable for her to say she's doing all this stuff to him. As if she's perfect. He should have retorted with..."yeah, and I'm working on her hair and personality...as you can see I got her to go more "blonde"..but the personality is still in the works"..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I felt that way last night after watching...how uncomfortable for her to say she's doing all this stuff to him. As if she's perfect. He should have retorted with..."yeah, and I'm working on her hair and personality...as you can see I got her to go more "blonde"..but the personality is still in the works"..
    That's great! LOL!

FORT Newbie
    Doesn't it seem odd that even though Melana got the pretty guy she is now trying to make him even prettier??? I mean, what more does she want?!

Thanks Stargazer!

I agree with everybody, Melana always says how Jason is so pretty and half of this interview is her talking about changing things about him!

I'm starting to feel bad for Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Thanks Stargazer!

I agree with everybody, Melana always says how Jason is so pretty and half of this interview is her talking about changing things about him!

I'm starting to feel bad for Jason
    Don't feel too bad for him... I am sure that this pumps up his acting resume!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Jay I guess most people were rooting for what was his name? Adam *audience screams and cheers when they show picture*

I love this part!! Wish I could have been there!!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    And Jason is such a dim bulb....
    That's soooooo funny! I never heard the dim bulb term before. You are right, Jason didn't come across as any brighter than he did in the AJ show. I'm still thinking he is shy....no one can be that boring, right?

And Pinky Tuscadero: Thanks for clearing that high heel thing up for me. I had no idea what Melana was talking about.

I got a kick out of it when Ms. Melana said she went for guys with personality ..."Like you Jay" Flirting away with Jay Leno....apparently Leno IS rich enough -- Adam wasn't? Oh, wait...Leno is married...maybe that's Melana's criteria? (eeeewww...that was mean...sorry).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast