+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Melana & Jason on Leno NOW

FORT Newbie
    Apparently nobody was paid on the show??? It was funny about supersizing at McDonald's :-)

My opinion of Melana took a major nose-dive after seeing her on Leno. If anyone had any question about whether she was shallow just had to hear her say she was working Jason over to figure out her true nature. She was awfully obnoxious, and seemed to be trying tooooo hard to seem cool and normal. But alas, she not only failed but made herself seem ultra surface and annoying.
    Maybe she was drunk! She kept whipping her head back and forth between Jay and Jason and then she stood up for no reason to show off her high heels? Reminds me of me when I've been drinking!

scb
    FORT Newbie
    Watched, hoped both would trip and break each other's legs. Alas, didn't happen. They're meant to be: Giant wind tunnel!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero
    My opinion of Melana took a major nose-dive after seeing her on Leno. If anyone had any question about whether she was shallow just had to hear her say she was working Jason over to figure out her true nature. She was awfully obnoxious, and seemed to be trying tooooo hard to seem cool and normal. But alas, she not only failed but made herself seem ultra surface and annoying.
    Maybe she was drunk! She kept whipping her head back and forth between Jay and Jason and then she stood up for no reason to show off her high heels? Reminds me of me when I've been drinking!
    Was it my imagination or did Melana say (referring to when the AJ's stepped out of the bus in the beginning) that she "wasn't disgusted" -- she acted like she deserved a medal or something! I think she must have been drunk...she was giggling a lot. The whole Jay Leno thing was short and sweet....short enough to put us out of our misery quickly with as few "amazing" and "connections" thrown in as possible...and sweet, because they cut to a commercial.

Jason seemed lacking in personality again...maybe he is shy?

What was the deal with the high heel thing? Why was Melana talking about that. That whole part just swept past me.... I totally did not understand what she was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    What was the deal with the high heel thing? Why was Melana talking about that. That whole part just swept past me.... I totally did not understand what she was trying to say.
    She kind of lost me on that part too, but I think it was something about the rumors that said she tried to flee the scene when the AJs first got off the bus. She blathered on about how she couldn't have run away because she was wearing heels, girls! If she had run off she would have gone right off a cliff into the desert in her high heels.
    Honestly, I think that's what she said.

And poor Jason couldn't get a word in edgewise; even Jay commented on it. heh.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    She should go on survivor...her entire interview was peppered with lies...

I wasn't "upset" when I saw the Average joes...her voice is talking but her eyes said something else...

My personal favorite was looks don't matter...she spent the rest of the show...proving to us that to her they were everything.....

And Jason is such a dim bulb....he probably will let her make him over...Theres a TV spot on Baywatch in both there futures.....

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't tell them its cancelled....

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar

removed all doubt...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero
    she would have gone right off a cliff into the desert
    we should all be so lucky....

Ugh. After that ridiculous practically incoherent display, she has removed all doubt from my mind as to her "depth" as a person, her so-called "integrity" because she chose Jason. Her "perfect" pretty boy is suddenly not so perfect. She's plucking his eyebrows and making him use Crest whitestrips?!?! Holy crap! And somebody out there probably STILL thinks she's not shallow... She had nothing to say about Adam and did not even attempt to defend him, or even pretend to be upset when Leno got in a couple of slams against him. What a pal.

When Adam said all this good karma was being bestowed upon him, he wasn't kidding! He dodged a MAJOR bullet on this one!!!

We thought the train wreck had ended...but last night was the final gasp. PUUUHHHLEEEEEZE!

i almost once again after watching the Leno segment
    Melena was still calling Jason pretty

looks like now Jason will get alot of fame, people will throw money at the prettyboy

What exactly did Leno say about Adam?

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    What exactly did Leno say about Adam?
    I can't give you an exact quote, but he made a couple of unkind comments regarding the size of Adam's teeth. There's probably a transcript somewhere...if I find it, I'll post it.

It wasn't that he said it (I guess that is his job, after all) it was that Melana, being the loyal friend that she is, did nothing to even suggest that she thought it was mean...it seemed not to phase her a bit. I guess she figured she'd already done her part by saying "I wasn't disgusted" [ by the AJ's ].

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast