Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: What about other, er, measures?

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4

    What about other, er, measures?

    Do you think she should have had sex with them to see which one was a better fit? Seriously, that's a big consideration, no pun intended.

    She could have rejected the guy who might have given her mind-blowing sex.....

  2. #2
    Staying Afloat speedbump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,952
    I'm sure after being in the pool with both of them, she got an idea of who "measured" up.


  3. #3
    all shook up memphisredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Elvis' hometown
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxguy
    She could have rejected the guy who might have given her mind-blowing sex.....
    True, it coulda been like Avis car rental. Ya know, "we try harder..."

    (wow, I probably just really dated myself)

  4. #4
    Rude and Abrasive Texicana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in the kitchen, darling!
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,842
    Did she share a bed with Adam? I know they made it seem like she did with Jason, but they just didn't show her discussing the overnight thing with Adam.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

  5. #5
    Premium Member croftchrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Did she share a bed with Adam? I know they made it seem like she did with Jason, but they just didn't show her discussing the overnight thing with Adam.
    I doubt it... I think Melana decided to toss Adam (and all other guys) the minute Jason walked in the door!!!
    Reality TV

    1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

  6. #6
    America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    101

    On the naughty tip

    Speaking of measuring up, did you see Adam's wood when he and Melana went on their LAST date, and he was getting out of the car after they were all kissy face with each other? Hey, that did it for me.....Operator, yes, I'd like to speak to ADAM MESH! Thank you! Yum!!!

  7. #7
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxguy
    Do you think she should have had sex with them to see which one was a better fit? Seriously, that's a big consideration, no pun intended.

    She could have rejected the guy who might have given her mind-blowing sex.....

    Even if anyone could have given "mind-blowing" sex...I personally wouldn't have been able to stomach the whole sex act with any of them. This may sound shallow...but honestly, NONE of those guys (IF I was looking for a guy) was my cup-O-tea.

    Besides, if it was determined on who can "bang" the best, it would have been a different show on a different station.
    But don't fear....we have a "reality show" coming soon that's called, "Who can be a porn star"..or something like that..and it's going to be on pay-per-view.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  8. #8
    Rude and Abrasive Texicana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in the kitchen, darling!
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,842
    I missed it, velveteenidol, darnit!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

  9. #9
    America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I missed it, velveteenidol, darnit!
    We Tivo'd that woody like twenty times...rewind..."look Adam has wood!" slo-mo "Adam's got a woody!" rewind....you know how it goes.

    As for the whole "not meant for prime time" reality show suggestions, I have so many ideas...don't get me started.

  10. #10
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Besides, if it was determined on who can "bang" the best, it would have been a different show on a different station.
    But don't fear....we have a "reality show" coming soon that's called, "Who can be a porn star"..or something like that..and it's going to be on pay-per-view.
    I agree Maveno, even implying that she was taking one of them on a "test-drive" would have icked me out!

    Speaking of new reality shows; I thought I saw something about "Who Wants to Date a Hooters Girl?" Can you believe the level of nausea this producers are sinking?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.