+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Best Date Ever" award!!

"Best Date Ever" award!!

in reality TV history, goes to...

Adam Mesh!!! The last date he had was the best I had ever seen... he even tops Ryan!! (sorry Ryan, still have a lotta love for ya!!)

The whole, poem on the mountain-dancing-sweet gestures-shopping for perfect gift-setting gift on fire-funny jokes-romantic remarks about future-compliments allnight-perfect manners-specially made menu-meeting friends, scene was perfect and made me all gushy!!

I think any girl who ends up with him is the most luckiest ever!!

GOOD LUCK TO ADAM!!!!

(if it doesn't work out with the new girl, please call me )

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    (if it doesn't work out with the new girl, please call me )
    He has a new girl?
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I think someone mentioned that he was on the phone while M and J was on Today... he said he found a great girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I think someone mentioned that he was on the phone while M and J was on Today... he said he found a great girl!!
    Figures! I bet melina is kicking herself for letting him go!
    Reality TV

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Figures! I bet melina is kicking herself for letting him go!
    I bet he'd take Melana back if she called!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really loved how he had a special menu made of things that he related to Melana. That was really super sweet!!!

Also...he said "come on..I want to take you somewhere...".. then they went off in the limo, but that was when he started freaking about her saying she's having a hard time. They never showed where he was taking her, I really wanted to know where they were going.. oh well.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I really loved how he had a special menu made of things that he related to Melana. That was really super sweet!!!

Also...he said "come on..I want to take you somewhere...".. then they went off in the limo, but that was when he started freaking about her saying she's having a hard time. They never showed where he was taking her, I really wanted to know where they were going.. oh well.
    I thought that he said that was the point of the night that they were suppose to make out in the limo, so I guess he was taking her to hook up!!!
    Reality TV

Agreed. Best Date Ever!!!! Adam is a PIMP...making the menu items all the dates...awesome!

I thought Adam's New York home date was much better than Greg's with Trista to say the least. The producers of The Bachelorette insisted that Trista pick Greg because they wanted to showcase New York. Adam did more from a tourism perspective. He made the city seem romantic. I have been to New York several times on business trips and could not leave soon enough. Even after eating dinner with a male friend in Greenwich Village at a restaurant owned by an actor who stopped by our table, the city still did not seem romantic.

The poetry reading was reminiscent of Ryan but Adam is a much better writer. The overnight date in Phoenix was much more romantic than Trista and Russ, and even Andrew and Jen's overnight dates to Arizona.
    Again, I think this date did more for tourism on showcasing the beauty and romantic side of the city.

Well, Adam swept me away even if Melana was too dense to be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I thought Adam's New York home date was much better than Greg's with Trista to say the least. The producers of The Bachelorette insisted that Trista pick Greg because they wanted to showcase New York. Adam did more from a tourism perspective. He made the city seem romantic. I have been to New York several times on business trips and could not leave soon enough. Even after eating dinner with a male friend in Greenwich Village at a restaurant owned by an actor who stopped by our table, the city still did not seem romantic.

The poetry reading was reminiscent of Ryan but Adam is a much better writer. The overnight date in Phoenix was much more romantic than Trista and Russ, and even Andrew and Jen's overnight dates to Arizona.
    Again, I think this date did more for tourism on showcasing the beauty and romantic side of the city.

Well, Adam swept me away even if Melana was too dense to be impressed.
    I think Adam didn't just romance Melana, he romanced the entire country!!!
    Reality TV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast