+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: the winner was adam.

the winner was adam.

he is now free to date the many many many women who will be throwing themselves at him after his performance these last two weeks. 'hey i have money and i'm a nice guy' was the overwhelming idea behind his actions and it was well done. i'm glad he'll have the opportunity to find a girl that challenges him. melena was too dumb for him. i find it interesting that she chose a man too dumb for her - partly because i was surprised that there was functional semi-professional man dumber than her. i think tho that they will make a lovely hollywood couple. a poor man's trista and whatever the guy's name is. i wouldn't be surprised tho if we see her regularly on various sports/entertainment shows (like her appearance on the best damn sports show ever).

Definitely agree, Adam comes out the clearcut winner. Melana definitely showed her true colors, as she definitely perked up (a little) to Adam after finding out about his success. Though of course she chose the pretty cardboard cutout at the end. They are definitely more alike - pretty, no money, and need other's help to act human.

Adam is definately the winner to be free from Melana. Melana and Jason are in it to further their "entertainment" careers, it was better she chose Jason then stringing Adam along and then REALLY hurting him later. With all of Adams "competition" talk I sensed that he wanted to win and that it wasn't neccessarily all about Melena. He is probably all over this and will be dating lots of beautiful worthy women soon.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I totally agree.

I have a vision of Jason and Melina 20 years into the future;; overweight, angry, yelling at each other over who smeared the vanity mirror with donut jam, living in his parents basement. For some reason I just can't get that vision out of my mind.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Personally, I wouldn't wish Melina on my worst enemy! I hated her by the end of the show! Why can't they find a bachelor/bachelorette (except for Andrew ) who is likeable, or who they edit likable!!!! They make the people so annoying that I start to root for the losers since they don't end up with the "prize" at the end!

So go Adam!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Melena and Jason were on the Today show. She never really came out and said they were still together. Adam was on the phone and wished them well. He said he has met a great girl and that maybe they could double date.

I agree, I was so sick of Melana by the end.
    I was hoping that she wouldn't pick Adam, because he was too good for her.

Yeah, the real winner is definitely Adam... maybe NBC should have offered him a show or something, he's way more popular than the "lovebirds"

What really cracked me up about the "finale" was Jason's ugly face staring out of the window of the jet. He looked funny!!!

But then what pissed me off was how he came off the jet to say something to Adam. I would of been pissed if I was Adam.. THEN when he gets on the bus, Melana (who claimed she was distraught over her decision) proceeds to stand outside of the jet making out with Jason..while Adam is still there.

Adam is going to be jusssst fine. Jason...eww. I don't think he's good looking at all.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What really cracked me up about the "finale" was Jason's ugly face staring out of the window of the jet. He looked funny!!!

But then what pissed me off was how he came off the jet to say something to Adam. I would of been pissed if I was Adam.. THEN when he gets on the bus, Melana (who claimed she was distraught over her decision) proceeds to stand outside of the jet making out with Jason..while Adam is still there.

Adam is going to be jusssst fine. Jason...eww. I don't think he's good looking at all.
    The kiss between Melana (what is her name???) and Jason was discussed on the show thread. I believe, along with others, that NBC edited to make it look like Adam saw the kiss when he really didn't.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast