+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: the winner was adam.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Did anyone see the People Magazine? It had Trista and Ryan on the front...and an article about AJ, Melana and Adam...there is a pic of Adam and his new lady. They look happy.

Is there any way to post that pic? Since I can't see it yet... I suppose i have to wait like a month or so to buy it here... I can wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I so hate that I got suckered into being addicted to this show! Someone posted that it was painful to watch...and it was. Melana obviously knew from the time the hunks walked in she was going to pick one of them...yet she strung the AJ's along for ratings. I know, I know...this is the whole point of the show...so NBC beats out in the ratings...but it's really cruel.
    Melana is an actress wannabe and just viewed this series as more airtime to hopefully jumpstart an acting career. She did appear on Meet My Folks. The guy that her parents picked Eric ended up on For Love or Money Part II. Apparently some of the same producers were involved with all these projects. Melana seems to be specializing in free dating vacations in exotic locations courtesy of NBC in place of a real acting job.

TV Guide online has done a four part interview on Average Joe.
    http://www.sirlinksalot.net/averagejoe.html

As much as I disliked Zach, he did make a valid point when he said this is not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    She did appear on Meet My Folks. The guy that her parents picked Eric ended up on For Love or Money Part II.
    http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...363.art&page=1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345