+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the winner was adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Rox
    I totally agree.

I have a vision of Jason and Melina 20 years into the future;; overweight, angry, yelling at each other over who smeared the vanity mirror with donut jam, living in his parents basement. For some reason I just can't get that vision out of my mind.

Agreed. IMO, Adam was the winner. Other than his money, he showed what a nice and considerate guy he is. Like she mentioned, he had good friends and that can say something about a person. He also has been saying a lot of things that makes sense through out the shows run so, he has intelligence and good sense.

For some reason, I thought that Jason seemed a little intense in an angry sort of way.

Good luck to Adam!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    For some reason, I thought that Jason seemed a little intense in an angry sort of way.
    I never thought that Jason was angry or intense, just a little boring.....
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

jason was as bright as the inside of a lunch sack. his wit and logic were as sharp as warm peanut butter. perhaps you were misreading confusion as anger?

Hug me!
    Adam is clearly a lOSER.. he got absolately no self-confident.. he is obssesive and compulsive. But hey I am sure that some girls will find his million dollars asset very attractive. Ladies.. he is ALL YOURS.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    Adam is clearly a lOSER.. he got absolately no self-confident.. he is obssesive and compulsive. But hey I am sure that some girls will find his million dollars asset very attractive. Ladies.. he is ALL YOURS.
    You can't be serious. No one knew of Adam's wealth until the last show. He was sweet and down to earth and had a normal amount of self-confidence. He's probably a very competitive, hard-working sort (how else would he achieve financial success?) but he also seemed very caring and decent. And certainly not blankly pretty like Jason. He certainly deserves better than Melana. She's really better suited to Jason or someone like him.

Homeless

Hello jason is living with his mother and since he is over the age of 18 he is homeless. She chose looks over security, and Adam was not that bad looking, and yes Jason seemed blah!!

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    What? you must be "absolately" insane... or "obssesive" or something...

We loved Adam WAY before we heard the "CHA-CHING!" And how could he not feel a little insecure with Malena playing all her little games...stringing him along...all the while knowing she had no intention of picking him? Anyone who wasn't affected by that would be way too arrogant for words.

LOL...yeah...what a loser.

Hug me!
    am I ? I can count at least two emotional outbrusts from Adam. That guy is a working time bomb... ready to explode any time.

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    What? you must be "absolately" insane... or "obssesive" or something...

We loved Adam WAY before we heard the "CHA-CHING!" And how could he not feel a little insecure with Malena playing all her little games...stringing him along...all the while knowing she had no intention of picking him? Anyone who wasn't affected by that would be way too arrogant for words.

LOL...yeah...what a loser.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    am I ?

That was not directed at you...but a facetious reference to your original statement that ADAM is a loser. Sorry if you misunderstood. I don't generally call people names...except maybe Melana. :

am I ? I can count at least two emotional outbrusts from Adam. That guy is a working time bomb... ready to explode any time.
    Adam more than proved during his gracious concession speech to Melana and Jason before boarding the bus next to their private plane destination Cabo San Lucas, that he is not a walking time bomb. How many peoplc could be so calm under such circumstances. Adam stated in an interview that Melana had him totally believing that he was the one in Arizona, so it is not like he was expecting defeat. Have you forgotten about all the angry teary tirades by rejected bachelorettes on The Bachelor.

The producers boarded the bus with a camera and rubbed Adam's lose in his face. But he was calm enough to end the series with some very plausibe responses since that was the note the producers wanted to end on. Even Charlie was not so calm during his final limo ride after being mislead by Trista. Pretty Charlie actually had tears in his eyes and said that he felt like he had been hit by a bus.

Adam's two outbursts were much more justified than any of Zach's many tirades. Zach was clearly the psycho of the series.

Adam was the only person on this series that had some sincere emotions that made this show worth watching weekly.

Also RubenFan#205, I don't think Ruben is flawless. I wish him all the luck in his career. I am happy presales indicate that he has a big hit with his CD. But I am also bothered by the fact that he rarely completes a song without being soaked in sweat and looking pained.
    Last edited by sugarlady; 12-12-2003 at 08:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast