+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the winner was adam.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Let's hope..cause if NOT..that was super rude.

A few differences I saw at the end..

When the final pick was done, it was nighttime...when they showed the jet "taking off"..it was daytime.

On the jet when they were supposedly taking off they had different clothes on.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Let's hope..cause if NOT..that was super rude.

A few differences I saw at the end..

When the final pick was done, it was nighttime...when they showed the jet "taking off"..it was daytime.

On the jet when they were supposedly taking off they had different clothes on.
    They could have had a change of clothes in the jet (although they didn't have suitcases, which would have been really funny!) or the jet could have left the next day. Also, maybe the pick was really early in the morning, so when they left, it just got light out
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Adam was SOOO the winner! He is so great and lucky to be rid of the dumb girl.Yes, she is gorgeous, but at some time they have to TALK. This guy has alot to offer someone who has a few more points on the IQ scale.

i thought she was plastic-pretty, like a barbie doll. which made the choice of a plastic-pretty boy sensible. her character, tho fairly pleasant, was shallow and that made her far less attractive in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Personally, I wouldn't wish Melina on my worst enemy! I hated her by the end of the show! Why can't they find a bachelor/bachelorette (except for Andrew ) who is likeable, or who they edit likable!!!! They make the people so annoying that I start to root for the losers since they don't end up with the "prize" at the end!

So go Adam!!!!
    I agree something must be wrong with the formula used on these dating shows if we are rooting for our favorites to lose. I never thought Melana was all that. I am not easily impressed with titles from beauty pageants after watching some past winners on dating shows like Christy and Heather on The Bachelor 2. The Miss New York on Temptation Island 2, a freak with a state title on Elimidate, and a former Miss USA on Change of Heart all looked very desperate.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    This would be totally different if they didn't throw that twist in there. But then, maybe not, if Melana didn't ice over once the hot guys arrived. Or, rather, after she had her first real make-out session with Jason, who haunted every date since then.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I agree that Adam comes out of this show a winner. There are going to be lots of great girls going after him who will be a much better "fit" than Melana was.

Quote Originally Posted by oddballgeek
    he is now free to date the many many many women who will be throwing themselves at him after his performance these last two weeks. 'hey i have money and i'm a nice guy' was the overwhelming idea behind his actions and it was well done. i'm glad he'll have the opportunity to find a girl that challenges him. melena was too dumb for him. i find it interesting that she chose a man too dumb for her - partly because i was surprised that there was functional semi-professional man dumber than her. i think tho that they will make a lovely hollywood couple. a poor man's trista and whatever the guy's name is. i wouldn't be surprised tho if we see her regularly on various sports/entertainment shows (like her appearance on the best damn sports show ever).
    Amen.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

i find it interesting that she chose a man too dumb for her - partly because i was surprised that there was functional semi-professional man dumber than her.

I can't stand Melana. By the end of the show, I just wanted it to be through. Adam was definitely the true winner. I'd rather eat my left foot than spend the rest of my life with Melana. (Not that either Adam or Jason would be spending the rest of their lives with her anyhow.)

Oh, and Jason does nothing for me at all. Whoever thought he looked funny staring out the plane window was right. It appeared as though he was trying really hard to look upset but wasn't quite pulling it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryssa
    Whoever thought he looked funny staring out the plane window was right. It appeared as though he was trying really hard to look upset but wasn't quite pulling it off.

he was thinking 'i like firetrucks. i hope i get a puppy for my prize. i wonder if my butt looks good in this seat. i mean, i really like firetrucks. especially the red ones.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast