+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shows I want to see!!!

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

Shows I want to see!!!

What do you think about having the Average Joe 2 girl be BLINDFOLDED throughout the new show, and see what happens then? Do you think she'd pick the hottie no matter what? Maybe it's really based on pheremones and prehistoric mating instinct through smell....hmmmm.....

I believe one of the networks tried this already...Mr. Personality (except the guys were in masks)....
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie
    I was shocked that she choose the guy that lives with his mother. I thought she was ready to move on with a grown up life. She deserves what she gets. Why pick the finacially sound guy who makes her laugh.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    I believe one of the networks tried this already...Mr. Personality (except the guys were in masks)....

Oops, my bad. See how much I'm paying attention!?! Sorry - AJ is the 2nd reality show I've ever watched. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    Oops, my bad. See how much I'm paying attention!?! Sorry - AJ is the 2nd reality show I've ever watched. Thanks!
    You didn't miss much!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread