+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    What a %#^#%!!!!!

Exactly. She is such a skeez. I cannot stand her I am so glad Adam can get someone better now.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i am actually glad she picked jason. adam is more into beating the pretty boy. this is evident when he checks out his hair, makes sure he smells nice, starts working out at the very end, in the limo calling it a "championship fight". a fight? a game? Jason is a good guy too, he's sweet AND he's good looking? why can't she have both in one package? people jsut like to root for the underdog... she obviously can't win the whole public. if she picks the millionaire she's a gold digger, if she picks the good lookin guy she's superficial. I can actually see the major chemistry between the two. I actually think its funny that on the show with the fake obese cousin, it turns out that the AVERAGE guys are the ones cracking all the jokes. The average joes are just as superficial as you problaim marlena to be.

jason was saying how at first he was attracted to her, but its just looks, and he's glad he got teh chance to get to know her. yada yada yada. I think she's happy with her decision.
    Oh.. and good call about Adam being competitive and people wanting to root for the underdog (see my earlier post). I think all these people who are all "boo-hoo, she's so shallow, she should've chosen Adam" are sooo missing the point about reverse prejudice. Why do we automatically assume the "pretty boy" isn't pretty on the inside too, and the "average joe" has the heart of gold? Yeah, I got the impression Adam was in it for the rush, daytrader that he is; while Jason was more inclined toward tenderness.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbit0055
    the plane did take off during the daytime.
    No. They specifically said they were flying off that night to the resort.

Any plane shots with sunlight were probably taken later.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rab

t wasn't just about looks she was thinking ahead of what could happen if she had a family with Jason. Adam didn't seem family-oriented at all. So yeah I do agree with you, Katiov.
    Did you watch the show?

Adam's little league coach was his dad. Adam said he was looking forward to doing the same sort of stuff with his kids.

Melana even said NUMEROUS times how much of a family man Adam was and how close he was with his family.

You can also go to www.adammesh.com and see that Adam hangs out with his mom, dad, and sister.
    -Michael

I am not even going to express my feelings on Melena's TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, idiotic decision tonight.

Did anyone notice that she used the word "reciprocity" during the credits, though??? I had visions of her with an acting coach in front of a mirror saying it: "recip....recipr...reciproc...c ity! Now what does it mean again?"

And lastly, while I was so happy to see dear Kathy one last time, I want to shake that girl silly for having had plastic surgery. Her face looks stiff and wrong when she smiles. I think she looked cuter before she went under the knife - ala Celebrity Mole (if anyone here watched that show).

And after seeing the previews for AJ2 - no way. I cannot endure it again. She looks like a wench and they really went the extra mile to get...um....average looking guys.

I think she picked Jason for two reasons:

1) His looks. Even on their 4th or 5th date she was still so ga-ga she had to keep telling him how beautiful he was. Jesus christ.

2) She knows she is infernior to Adam and could never honestly land a guy like him.

Adam doesn't know it, but he could be dating people 10000 times prettier, smarter, nicer, warmer, and more successful than Melana.

ADAM: Young. Above average looking. Romantic. Kind. Sincere. Self made millionaire......

I expect to see Adam at the Oscars with some celebrity starlet.
    -Michael

Argghhh!

She chose the beauty...and not the beast...Jason will not make her feel beautiful for the rest of her life. She will never know what she is missing ...she could have been adored and cherished by Adam...now Jason can adore himself in the mirror and she can watch. Great...good luck to them!

Idiots!
    Latoya is my pick for AI3!!! GOOO GIRL!!!

FORT Newbie
    Has anyone considered the fact that Melana lives in LA to pursue her "acting" calling and Irvine is 40 miles away compared to 3000 in NY. I spent some time with Melana a couple of months ago, and with the 15 minutes she'll be getting right now, I'd be suprised if Jason's around for the first 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    I am not even going to express my feelings on Melena's TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, idiotic decision tonight.

Did anyone notice that she used the word "reciprocity" during the credits, though??? I had visions of her with an acting coach in front of a mirror saying it: "recip....recipr...reciproc...c ity! Now what does it mean again?"

And lastly, while I was so happy to see dear Kathy one last time, I want to shake that girl silly for having had plastic surgery. Her face looks stiff and wrong when she smiles. I think she looked cuter before she went under the knife - ala Celebrity Mole (if anyone here watched that show).

And after seeing the previews for AJ2 - no way. I cannot endure it again. She looks like a wench and they really went the extra mile to get...um....average looking guys.

The models are more modelicous and the average joes are decidedly below average. I will still watch though. That's the problem with being an addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab

Although, of course, Jason could have said something degrading but it wasn't shown and we'll never know. Melana isn't shallow b/c Adam had the financial stability and she could've chosen him for his money. It wasn't just about looks she was thinking ahead of what could happen if she had a family with Jason. Adam didn't seem family-oriented at all. So yeah I do agree with you, Katiov.

OMG!!! u have to be kidding me!!!!! did u not pay attention when Melana was listing all the qualities Adam had??!! she was going on & on about his ability to maintain a career & his social life AND was EXTREMELY FAMILY ORIENTED??! geeeez ppl...pay more attention some times! boo to Jason...hes needs to STOP raising his eyebrows all weird cuz they're getting stuck there! lol, it's the funniest looking face ever! he always looks confused...well....good luck to these 2..it's not gonna last...any bets? lol

+ Reply to Thread