+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    the plane did take off during the daytime.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01
    Hmm, I think the plane was taking off in daytime not night time if you see the windows behind them.
    So it was a different day.

Someone with frame by frame analysis can prolly get the down low.
    Missed that! Oops. Not necessaryily(sp?) the next day however could have been a week later, or even the trip home. That doesn't however, change the fact the two of them played 'suck my braces off' right outside the bus, right after she dumps Adam. Hell, it looked like they went into liplock before he was even on the bus!

must yell and scream I typing so fast that if i missepslaianything i dont care i must Yella dnscewam simsut yell and screma io muist yrll and sreamse

I fell much better know, no I don't

htis show sucks this show suck I hat e it i ahate it hiohates it this is od stupitsd so stupdijfda

OK. This show has a happy ending. If Adam gets the girl, he doesn't get love.
    Shallow people deserve shallow people
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Newbie

Im still watching on the West Coast.

I love Adam, she would be a freaking wack-job not to pick this wonderful guy. But will someone please buy him a razor? Is this supposed to be a happening thing? Maybe Im old fashion but ouch oh the razor burn. lol Go Adam...whiskers and all

FORT Newbie

It's about reverse prejudice!!

...First, we start with the premise that our prejudices make us not give physically less attractive people a chance....Then the very attractive people come in, and we end up with one "average" and one "above-average" looking guy, and everyone roots for the less attractive one...why? because of the same (but reverse) prejudice: We automatically think attractive people are stupid, shallow, mean, etc. But remember, Jason was the ONLY ONE who didn't say anything derogatory about Danielle. And later said to the cameras that he was uncomfortable when Zach talked about the DUFF.... In the end, Melena made the TRULY UNSHALLOW decision: She didn't go for money; she went for the person who she truly felt something for (whether those feelings were inspired by looks or not), and the person with the purer heart. She made her decision based on feelings and real attraction and desire...not on ulterior motives. Now that's brave and I get so sick of hearing people call her "fake" and "shallow." Those same people would whine if she'd chosen Adam saying "she only chose him for his money". Well at least she was TRUE TO HER FEELINGS!

i am actually glad she picked jason. adam is more into beating the pretty boy. this is evident when he checks out his hair, makes sure he smells nice, starts working out at the very end, in the limo calling it a "championship fight". a fight? a game? Jason is a good guy too, he's sweet AND he's good looking? why can't she have both in one package? people jsut like to root for the underdog... she obviously can't win the whole public. if she picks the millionaire she's a gold digger, if she picks the good lookin guy she's superficial. I can actually see the major chemistry between the two. I actually think its funny that on the show with the fake obese cousin, it turns out that the AVERAGE guys are the ones cracking all the jokes. The average joes are just as superficial as you problaim marlena to be.

jason was saying how at first he was attracted to her, but its just looks, and he's glad he got teh chance to get to know her. yada yada yada. I think she's happy with her decision.

I can't belive she picked the pretty boy with nothing upstairs over Adam!! Adam, if your reading this: I'd pick you over ANY of those "bohunks" any day!!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by katiov
    We automatically think attractive people are stupid, shallow, mean, etc. But remember, Jason was the ONLY ONE who didn't say anything derogatory about Danielle. And later said to the cameras that he was uncomfortable when Zach talked about the DUFF.... In the end, Melena made the TRULY UNSHALLOW decision: She didn't go for money; she went for the person who she truly felt something for (whether those feelings were inspired by looks or not), and the person with the purer heart. She made her decision based on feelings and real attraction and desire...not on ulterior motives. Now that's brave and I get so sick of hearing people call her "fake" and "shallow." Those same people would whine if she'd chosen Adam saying "she only chose him for his money". Well at least she was TRUE TO HER FEELINGS!

Although, of course, Jason could have said something degrading but it wasn't shown and we'll never know. Melana isn't shallow b/c Adam had the financial stability and she could've chosen him for his money. It wasn't just about looks she was thinking ahead of what could happen if she had a family with Jason. Adam didn't seem family-oriented at all. So yeah I do agree with you, Katiov.

FORT Newbie

this show sucks

stupid ass ending. BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Freakin Grrr!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bnisperos
    stupid ass ending. BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i needed to post again!!! AAARRRRGGHHH!!!! $#%#$%#$%#$%

+ Reply to Thread