+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01
    People are concerned about Jason kissing while Adam was in the bus.

They could have easily spliced in the Jason kissing at the end to make up the drama. That wasn't clear at all that it occured at the same time.
    (Also they couldn't have Jason look out the window of the jet or Adam could have seen him and guessed what has happened before she told him.)

I think they would interview Adam later on.

You could see when they were flying in the
    plane they were in different clothes etc.

Watch for those edits people.
    Reality shows veterans, are you with me?

It looked pretty clear to me when they showed the bus leaving the hanger the plane was already gone. That would indicate that Adam was on the bus having to watch these two inconsiderate twits make out.

( Also private planes often have a place to change, so the change of clothes means diddly to me. )

For someone who professed so much that she felt bad about telling Adam to take a hike and that she had feelings for him, she sure didn't waste any time in rubbing his face in the fact that he lost.

Adam was classier than not only both of them, but the producers and executives who came up with this show.
    Last edited by BlackSteel; 12-09-2003 at 12:29 AM. Reason: for speeelling ;)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysangry
    who's brad? brad pitt....he got jennifer...
    He was one of the Average Joes

FUnny that is my name too

FORT Regular
    I just wanted to see if anyone else saw this. One of the heavy set guys looked like he had been kicked off. He was talking and if looked like he was in a van, not the bus that they used. So I guess that means that the bus stayed stationary and they took the "losers" to the airport.

It is not a pressing issue, but just something I noticed.

Again....where was Kathy? In her one brief appearance she certainly didn't shine. Why have such a great comedian if you never let her be funny?
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

FORT Newbie
    i know she wasn't much of a host you barely ever saw her

FORT Regular
    I don't really know what Kathy Griffin is like but she was talking really fast. Like she just wanted to get her lines over.

FORT Newbie
    in other things that i have seen her in she talks fast too. that may be just how she talks normally

Yeah...NBC must have agreed to pay Kathy by the word or something
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Well I think introducing the new guys were kinda a good thing. Think about it, if it was just the Average Joes around, and Melena picked Adam, he would have been thrilled. But when they get back to The Real World, sooner or later a good looking guy (like Jason) shows interest in Melena (and she probably does get that a lot), and she might have dropped Adam at the drop of a hat like she did on the show. He would have been more heart broken that way. Better sooner than later.

Watch for those edits people.
    Reality shows veterans, are you with me?

------------------------------------------

It looked pretty clear to me when they showed the bus leaving the hanger the plane was already gone. That would indicate that Adam was on the bus having to watch these two inconsiderate twits make out.

( Also private planes often have a place to change, so the change of clothes means diddly to me. )

For someone who professed so much that she felt bad about telling Adam to take a hike and that she had feelings for him, she sure didn't waste any time in rubbing his face in the fact that he lost.
    Hmm, I think the plane was taking off in daytime not night time if you see the windows behind them.
    So it was a different day.

Someone with frame by frame analysis can prolly get the down low.

+ Reply to Thread