+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Zach

Interview with Zach

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=3377

Average Joe: Interview With Zach
    Posted on Saturday, December 06 @ 04:55:36 PST by Pammi

Last episode of Average Joe, it was down to only four men left. Zach, Adam, Mike and Jason. Two more dates and two more men went home. This time it was Mike and Zach. Today we catch up with Zach.

[Note from John: This has been edited. We don't allow posting of content from other fan-sites. Please click on the link to read the interview at TVRules. Thank you.]
    Last edited by John; 12-08-2003 at 05:46 PM.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I hated Zach on the show, and he doesn't really redeem himself in this interview!!!!
    Reality TV

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I hated Zach on the show, and he doesn't really redeem himself in this interview!!!!
    I must say, he comes across as believing he was better than the other guys and shouldn't have been there from the start. I know a guy who looks a lot like Zach and acts a lot like Zach and I've been wondering for the past 7 years why my friend married him. So Zach, I guess there is hope for you, some really nice women make some pretty stupid mistakes now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    I must say, he comes across as believing he was better than the other guys and shouldn't have been there from the start. I know a guy who looks a lot like Zach and acts a lot like Zach and I've been wondering for the past 7 years why my friend married him. So Zach, I guess there is hope for you, some really nice women make some pretty stupid mistakes now and then.
    Your poor friend!! Can you imagine the hell of living with an egotistical jerk like Zach! I shudder at the thought!!!!
    Reality TV

I couldn't stand Zach on the show, but I think he came off better in this interview. He had plenty of time to 'script' his answers, though, so it doesn't prove anything to me about his character.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I couldn't stand Zach on the show, but I think he came off better in this interview. He had plenty of time to 'script' his answers, though, so it doesn't prove anything to me about his character.
    What I really didn't like about this interview was the lame excuse for the egg incident.... It just showed what a Jerk he was.... And not even an amusing Jerk like Zach from Paradise Hotel (I am going through PH withdrawl still!!!)
    Reality TV

Thanks for the link. I got to go home to watch the finale.

I didn't mind Zach too much on the show. In the beginning I didn't like him but he seemed to change during the show. I think he was edited to be the jerk of the show, and I am not saying he isn't a jerk but I don't think he was that bad. In the interview he didn't come off mean. The egg on the head wasn't like he was beating someone up, he was pulling a prank on someone that was annoying him. We have all done it. I still don't mind Zach and was rooting for him and Adam in the final 6. Just think everyone is over reacting about the whole thing.

As with every show they have to make someone look like the jerk. That seems to be the rule.

I wish they would just skip that crap and eschew the BS editing.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    The egg on the head wasn't like he was beating someone up, he was pulling a prank on someone that was annoying him. We have all done it.
    I haven't.

Look, it was just a dumb thing to do. Zack may be a great guy, but we're all judged on our actions, and he had to know that it was possible for millions of people to see him doing it. It came off as the biggest guy picking on the littlest guy, and no matter how it was edited it still would have looked like bullying. And that ought to stop some time after junior high, yah?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast