+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview with Zach

FORT Newbie
    Would someone please admit that the last show was pretty boring without him?

Yes. It was boring.

I think it's all kinds of wrong that a new guy ended up in the final two.

An Adam/Zach final two would have been MUCH more interesting. I said this in the discussion thread.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Yes. It was boring.

I think it's all kinds of wrong that a new guy ended up in the final two.

An Adam/Zach final two would have been MUCH more interesting. I said this in the discussion thread.
    Makes you wonder why they ruined the entire idea of the show by bringing in the hot guys... I enjoyed it up until that point. Jason was boring! Give me evil Zach any day!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

This was a very interesting interview! Thanks for the link.

I found it interesting that Zach was fully aware of how the audience thought of him and am curious as to 'how' he found out: message boards, articles or word of mouth.

"I've been wondering for the past 7 years why my friend married him. So Zach, I guess there is hope for you." <choses to show themselves to strangers as boorish, ignorant, a drunk and a bigot!

There are only two of my friends who I don't pity each night when they go to bed. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of Marge Simpsons who can sleep and be intimate with their Homers.

I'd change teams if that was me...oh wait....I already did!

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    This was a very interesting interview! Thanks for the link.

I found it interesting that Zach was fully aware of how the audience thought of him and am curious as to 'how' he found out: message boards, articles or word of mouth.

"I've been wondering for the past 7 years why my friend married him. So Zach, I guess there is hope for you." <choses to show themselves to strangers as boorish, ignorant, a drunk and a bigot!

There are only two of my friends who I don't pity each night when they go to bed. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of Marge Simpsons who can sleep and be intimate with their Homers.

I'd change teams if that was me...oh wait....I already did!
    Reality TV

They filled the show with wayyyyy too much kissing. They had so much hours of footage to use and they edited in 20 minutes of them just making out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    They filled the show with wayyyyy too much kissing. They had so much hours of footage to use and they edited in 20 minutes of them just making out.
    Which we all voyeristically watched and apparently YOU timed!

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I think that they use the kissing to show that "connections" are being established!!!
    Reality TV

The fact that Zach doesn't think he said anything inappropriate about "the cousin" says everything anyone need know about him. What a nob.

FORT Newbie
    What about the bit where he said he'd make Daniel have anal with him or something. It was hard to figure out exactly what he said because they bleeped out a lot of it. That was filmed in the Duff clip.