+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if Adam ISN'T Rich??

FORT Newbie

What if Adam ISN'T Rich??

OK- this looks like a good twist- now she has to choose between looks and money; but what if the money is just another twist that the producers have decided to spring on us?? What if Adam ISN'T rich- what if his income is just an "Average Joe's" income? What if they are just putting this out there to reveal another layer of Melina's "character"? just a thought...

Apparently some FORT members have googled Adam and found that he does indeed have money - don't know if he's actually a millionaire but it would appear he is at least well-off.

I've said before that I don't care for Melana at all, but I think she does like Adam quite a bit. His having $$$$ might clinch the deal for her, while Jason not having a pot to p**s in might be the deal breaker on that side.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    Both Adam and Jason were on the TODAY show this morning, and Matt Lowry did ask Adam about his wealth. Adam is a millionaire, and had even been on the cover of FORBES magazine. Adam did say he never mentioned anything to Malena about his money, but when they visited his apartment on their date (showing tonite, I guess) she did happen to stumble across some things in there that would portray him as being wealthy.

The way the two guys talked on the show, it seemed like Adam was quite thrilled, while Jason sat more reserved---- maybe it is Adam who was chosen in the end.... guess we will have to just wait and see. IMO I don't see any long term relationship with either guy and Malena.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou_brat
    Both Adam and Jason were on the TODAY show this morning, and Matt Lowry did ask Adam about his wealth. Adam is a millionaire, and had even been on the cover of FORBES magazine. Adam did say he never mentioned anything to Malena about his money, but when they visited his apartment on their date (showing tonite, I guess) she did happen to stumble across some things in there that would portray him as being wealthy.

The way the two guys talked on the show, it seemed like Adam was quite thrilled, while Jason sat more reserved---- maybe it is Adam who was chosen in the end.... guess we will have to just wait and see. IMO I don't see any long term relationship with either guy and Malena.

Matt Laurer said Adam is "worth" a million dollars, if you notice. He also seemed a little bothered by the attention on $, for whatever reason. Jason seemed very laidback and friendly with both Matt Laurer and Adam. Jason just seems like the kind of guy who would be happy with making a friend in Adam and losing the girl, cuz he knows he can get another one anytime he wants. I really like Jason. He doesn't appear to be so hung up on himself, although he knows he's attractive, and he seems like a genuinely nice person. Didn't we all know in the end it would come down to a pretty guy and an average joe?

+ Reply to Thread