+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Looks or Money - Guess your winner

FORT Fan

For Looks or Money - Guess your winner

Money all the way. It is a lot harder for any gal, no matter how pretty she is, to grab a millionaire (Adam) than a good looking kid (Jason) at a local bar who come dime a dozen.

It is sad that this show ultimately degenerated into a cheap imitation of the ABC show For Love or Money. None of the two guys left are Average Joes!

It really depends on Melana and what she ultimately is looking for in a man. Unless she has truly fallen in love with Jason, I would think that Adam's independence and financial security would win out with her. And unless Jason is secreting info about being a trust fund baby who is only a semester or two from a degree that could get him the job as a weatherman, Adam looks the best on paper too.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I am going to go with Adam.
    "That's Numberwang!"

After watching the Adam/Jason interview on the Today Show, I'm convinced the winner is Adam.

I didnt see the interview, but my guess would be Adam. My pick was him the whole time. I think Melana will pick him over the other guy because she knows what a good person Adam is and that hes just not a pretty face like the other guy.

I only saw the last couple of minutes of the Today show interview. Anyone have any details ?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxin2
    I only saw the last couple of minutes of the Today show interview. Anyone have any details ?
    Jason was very mysterious and kept on plugging the show as well as some self promoting for his future career in show business. The host looked very uncomfortable and even had to cut Jason off on some occasions. Jason was also making faces like he had back pain and was very disruptive when Adam spoke...it kind of resembled the 1st grade play where one child overacts while another is reciting his lines. Adam was polite and seemed a bit ill at ease with Jason's antics. I agree with the others that it appears certain that Adam won the chance to lose half his money to the goldigger.

How bizarre - wish I'd seen it. Thanks for the update.

I'm going with Adam as well. To me, he's the only 'real' person on the show. If it doesn't work out, Adam, Call me. hehe

My guess is Adam as well, although I don't think it has much to do with what Melana really wants in a long-term man. I think the producers will push Adam because he's the last of the original Joes. And I think Melana will decide she looks less shallow if she chooses the rich man over the pretty man.
    The previews have been pretty funny; NBC's pushing Adam as the man America is rooting for, and Jason as the man who still lives with his parents.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast