+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Looks or Money - Guess your winner

Hug me!
    Was there any doubt that the winner would be Adam ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojado71
    Jason was very mysterious and kept on plugging the show as well as some self promoting for his future career in show business. The host looked very uncomfortable and even had to cut Jason off on some occasions. Jason was also making faces like he had back pain and was very disruptive when Adam spoke...it kind of resembled the 1st grade play where one child overacts while another is reciting his lines. Adam was polite and seemed a bit ill at ease with Jason's antics. I agree with the others that it appears certain that Adam won the chance to lose half his money to the goldigger.
    Did you see the same show I did?? I too think that Adam is the winner, but I didn't find Jason's behavior to be anything like you described. He did appear to be promoting the show (isn't that his job?) but I didn't hear Matt Laurer cutting him off, didn't see him making faces, and he and Adam seemed to be good naturedly joking with each other. I didn't see Jason being disruptive when Adam spoke. As a matter of fact, I think Adam did more of the talking than Jason did, but Jason seemed fine with that. About the final date, Jason said on a scale of 1 - 10 his was a 10. Adam then said his was a 10 1/2. And they both laughed. When Matt Laurer said one of them would return tomorrow with Melana, Jason good naturedly hit Adam's leg with the back of his hand, a friendly gesture, and then looked at Adam and smiled. That's my recap of the Today show interview.

you can watch the video clip on nbc.com
    make sure you click on Today
    I just came back from watching the video,and i must say.. Adam is really sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I just came back from watching the video,and i must say.. Adam is really sweet...
    Thanks for the tip. It was a good interview. I still think Adam wins. I do like Jason better after watching the video. He seems like a nice guy after all. Maybe he will be able to extend his 15 minutes into a job. Even Amanda from The Bachelor 1 landed a DJ job at a radio station.

Well, I read what I thought were spoilers and it said Jason.

Well it is after 2am.

Looks like she went for looks.

What a vapid, foolish girl.

Oh well.....
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

FORT Fan

I guess we were all incorrect

She did go for looks, and she got no money from NBC either (unlike Joe Millionaire, Love or Money, or the other reality shows). I pity Melana's stupidity for throwing out what fell unexpectedly on her lap. Well, at least Adam won't have problems finding dates now.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    She did go for looks, and she got no money from NBC either (unlike Joe Millionaire, Love or Money, or the other reality shows). I pity Melana's stupidity for throwing out what fell unexpectedly on her lap. Well, at least Adam won't have problems finding dates now.
    Other threads have mentioned that he has already found a girl!! Go Adam!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    Can someone with more time or more computer savvy create a direct link to the video? I went there and found 127 links for the Today show; I literally don't have the time during lunch to check them all out.

Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12