Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VOTE NOW - Adam or Jason ?

I know I should say Adam because he is being edited to present himself as someone of integrity but we don't really know much about Jason either. If he were older or more business oriented he perhaps he would come off differently.
    He may be a fine person who is not making it yet in the business so living at home between industry jobs is what he needs to do. I am assuming here he is not actually a waiter but wanting to act.

So I vote for no one. I cannot see her staying with either of these people.

I can't see someone with Jasons looks staying with some like Melana. She will end up with an older guy with money I think. She seems older, no ingenue about her. Sort of an experienced air to her.

I vote that she picks Adam.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    PEOPLE!! Get a clue - what did I say before? Was anyone even listening!!

The end of the show draws nigh...and Melana still hasn't picked. Finally, Melana picks neither Adam or Jason, and Kathy Griffin rips off her "plastic surgery" make up and VOILA! Melana and Kathy aka Keith kiss for the clincher and here we have REALITY TV HISTORY!!!!!

Okay, I vote for Adam. DUH.

But ya gotta admit, the whole "Kathy Griffin is actually a man" thing is FUNNY.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    PEOPLE!! Get a clue - what did I say before? Was anyone even listening!!

The end of the show draws nigh...and Melana still hasn't picked. Finally, Melana picks neither Adam or Jason, and Kathy Griffin rips off her "plastic surgery" make up and VOILA! Melana and Kathy aka Keith kiss for the clincher and here we have REALITY TV HISTORY!!!!!

Okay, I vote for Adam. DUH.

But ya gotta admit, the whole "Kathy Griffin is actually a man" thing is FUNNY.
    Hahaha! That would be funny, wouldn't it? Or maybe Adam will tear off his plastic mask and become that curly haired guy that won American Idol...Justin (can't remember his last name).

Seriously though (can we really get serious about a TV show?) ...I think she will pick Jason because she is sort of high-schoolish in her choosing so far. She had a "crush" on Zach that just was not going to go away until she had another "crush" to replace it. Jason was the replacement crush. Adam is the "I want to be friends...you are just like a brother to me" for Melana.

KC

FORT Fogey
    She should pick adam for the simple reason no matter which guy she picks she will be single in 2 months, least with adam she comes off looking good.

Please remember to not post spoilers or show results outside of the Show Thread until 2am eastern time.
    Last edited by eny; 12-09-2003 at 12:53 AM.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234