Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VOTE NOW - Adam or Jason ?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I think Adam is a better catch though. He has a career (we don't really *know* if he is rich...he could have tanked in Wall Street for all we know...only his banker knows for sure). Even if he tanked in the stock market and doesn't have much money, he still has potential for building what he has back up.
    Actually we do know he is rich. Quite rich. A 5 minute search for Adam Mesh produced pics and info on 2 companies he is involved with - and has been for at least a few years - and is doing extremely well. I believe I heard a preview clip with a voice-over saying something about Adam being a millionaire.

I pick Adam to win. I just read that Melana will go on overnight dates before the hometown visits. Jason will have to make up alot of ground on the overnight date to pull off a win. They have not shown much of Jason so far. I do remember CBS playing up Robert in previews as an underdog and possible winner on Cupid. The Bachelor and Bachelorette normally edits out the winner as much as possible. So an argument can be made for either guy to win. But right now, I am still not feeling Jason even though the previews show him and Melana looking very cozy on the overnight date.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxin2
    Hey everybody, what's your prediction? Regardless of your reasons, who do you think Melana will choose - Adam or Jason ?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]

Adam...!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I pick Adam to win. I just read that Melana will go on overnight dates before the hometown visits. Jason will have to make up alot of ground on the overnight date to pull off a win. They have not shown much of Jason so far. I do remember CBS playing up Robert in previews as an underdog and possible winner on Cupid. The Bachelor and Bachelorette normally edits out the winner as much as possible. So an argument can be made for either guy to win. But right now, I am still not feeling Jason even though the previews show him and Melana looking very cozy on the overnight date.

Jason will have to make up alot of ground? Are you kidding? All those two do is make out!
    It will come down to a matter if Melana chooses with her brain (Adam) or her hormones (Jason).
    My opinion is that she is physically attracted to Jason and she won't be able to let that slip away.

I'd pick Adam. but I have no idea who'll Melana pick.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Jason will have to make up alot of ground? Are you kidding? All those two do is make out!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey
    I think Adam.
    But if it were me, I'd pick Jason and not just because of his looks. I've always been a sucker for that charming. smooth, likeable pretty-poor and Jason is IT in my book!

So Jason, after the show, I'm available to mend your broken heart....

Maybe it can be a truly shocking finale...After much hand-wringing she chooses Adam only for him to dump her and choose Jason (Adam just might be swayed by pretty boy looks, too)!

I do not have puppet canc KimmiSue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    It will come down to a matter if Melana chooses with her brain (Adam) or her hormones (Jason).
    My opinion is that she is physically attracted to Jason and she won't be able to let that slip away.
    Totally agree. She likes Jason like a high school kid in lust but Adam is just such a nice guy & she sees that, but what will she do?? I will guess that she goes w/ her brain.
    You turned my boss into a frickin puppet!..Gunn

FORT Newbie
    My vote says I *hope* she picks Adam.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast