Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VOTE NOW - Adam or Jason ?

I vote Adam - he's funny, kinda cute, and obviously has his life together. Jason seems nice, and handsome, but is there anything going on up there in that pretty head of his? Plus, he's 27 and a student/waiter. I know everyone has their own pace for figuring out what they want to do, or study, etc. But I think Melana will want a guy who isn't still in that in-between phase.
    I want to change the channel, but laziness has trumped resistance and good taste once again...

FORT Newbie
    Adam seems like the obvious choice since he is the millionaire, however I do not believe Jason is the impoverished waiter that NBC would have us believe. When Jason was on the group date where they played polo, Jason played a pretty good game and looked fairly comfortable on that horse. Polo isn't a sport for people without any money and it was obvious that he has played before.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    If she's smart - Adam

But let's face it, we're talking about Melana here, so I guess it's anybody's game

FORT Fogey
    I think she will pick Adam... she's had her fun with pretty boy, and now she has to choose Adam.

She'll pick Adam, who deserves much better.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

If she's just looking for a short term relationship which will last as long as the press coverage - Jason

If she's looking for husband possibility - Adam

I'm guessing she's more type 1 and will pick Jason, much as I'm sad to say it.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Adam
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I'm going to go with Adam.

At least, that's who I'd choose...

Adam, because she values the perception she will make on national tv (and future acting career) more than either of these guys.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxin2
    Hey everybody, what's your prediction? Regardless of your reasons, who do you think Melana will choose - Adam or Jason ?
    I think she will pick Jason...because she probably has spent her whole life dating the pretty boys and she is incredibly impressed with his looks. I think Adam is a better catch though. He has a career (we don't really *know* if he is rich...he could have tanked in Wall Street for all we know...only his banker knows for sure). Even if he tanked in the stock market and doesn't have much money, he still has potential for building what he has back up.

But Melena is probably going to go for pretty and take Jason. My guess is Adam will be happy about that decision. KC

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast