+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guys for AJ2

FORT Newbie

New guys for AJ2

Does anyone know who any of the new guys will be? I read somewhere that they are supposed to be more extreme than this group. I wonder if that will actually be the case. Some of the guys from the current show are quite attractive and successful. I think Melena had some good potentials in this group. I think the last two "average joes", Adam and Zach are very attractive, athletic and successful guys. Both guys seem to have a sense of humor and are outgoing. Ok, Zach was insensitive with the remarks he made, but overall, they were both had a lot of potential. I wonder if there will be any guys like this in the new group. I wonder who will play the bad guy.

I saw too of the guys and all I have to say is hidious-one resembled carrot top(but worse) the other a huge somoan guy

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I saw too of the guys and all I have to say is hidious-one resembled carrot top(but worse) the other a huge somoan guy

I also read somewhere that they were going to use 8 hunks in the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock
    I also read somewhere that they were going to use 8 hunks in the next one.
    That sounds yummy. I hope they look better than Alex. Yuck!

Yeah there will be 8 hunks who come in this time. I think they look much hotter than the 3 in AJ1...

The AJ's look waaaay more redick. I can't wait to watch her make out with these gross guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    The AJ's look waaaay more redick. I can't wait to watch her make out with these gross guys.
    From the looks of it, she had no problem "connecting" with anybody. There was a lot of spit swapping going on. I loved in the previews how they showed her genuine reaction (swearing, crying, stomping around). Looks like she warmed up to the idea once the initial shock wore off.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    From the looks of it, she had no problem "connecting" with anybody. There was a lot of spit swapping going on. I loved in the previews how they showed her genuine reaction (swearing, crying, stomping around). Looks like she warmed up to the idea once the initial shock wore off.
    Or maybe she is just a better actress!!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

The Master
    i saw the guys but I'm sure this girls gonna pick the hot guy

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphine
    i saw the guys but I'm sure this girls gonna pick the hot guy
    There's no way she'll go for the average Joes if she clearly insulted them behind their backs. All Melana said was what she had gotten herself into.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I'm having a problem with these guys being described as "gross" - yeah, I'm not attracted to any of them, but they are still people with dignity (although a tad less after that show is over). Would I want to be in that girl's position? Hell no! But I am feeling really bad about calling someone else "gross."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast