+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just 4 fun, who would you match with the AJ's

FORT Newbie

Just 4 fun, who would you match with the AJ's

If I were playing match maker for the guys kicked off the show, I would match John with Paige from the show For Love or Money. They both fall in love easily. I would match Zach with Kelly from that same show because I think she is strong enough to keep him in line and they do have somewhat similar personalities, although I think Kelly is nicer. I would also match Dennis with the girl named Alima from that show because they seem to have similar values (both are virgins). Who would you match up?

Melana with Bachelor Bob. Definitely.
    Zack with Kelly from FLOM would be good, but I think I'd go with Laura from that show instead. Or maybe Amy from Paradise Hotel? She likes Zack-asses.
    There was nice girl named Lauren from FLOM we could put with Adam.
    How about Brad from AJ with Leeann from Bachelor? lol
    And, although neither are from AJ, let's match up Olinda from Joe Millionaire 2 and Rob from FLOM
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Why don't we match up Rob from FLOM with Malena! I see Paige (FLOM) with Brad for some reason.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I would match Zach with Kirsten from The Bachelor 3.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    . And, although neither are from AJ, let's match up Olinda from Joe Millionaire 2 and Rob from FLOM
    Better yet lets give Zach to Olinda ...would this be the pair you love to hate or what?

+ Reply to Thread