+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No reason to watch the finale

What do you mean- duped

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    It will be interesting to see how the Average Joe 2 in Hawaii plays out.
    Since the men were duped it will be interesting to see what type of men answer the second ad and are the final 2. An average joe versus a hunk
    seems to be the intended standard script.
    I didn't see the 1st 2 or 3 episodes...how were they duped. I thought that she was...

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I didn't see the 1st 2 or 3 episodes...how were they duped. I thought that she was...
    All of the interviews on Sirlinksalot.net and some posts on this website mention that the men responded to an ad for a Life of the Party reality show. They did not find out that it was a dating show until the filming started. It is interesting that the duped Average Joes were so flexible.
    This is a link to a good article on Adam which discusses this. I was surprised that he said Melana was looking for a husband. I had thought of the show as more of a total hoax on everyone involved. But it sounds like they made the most out of what could have been a totally bad situation.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...878.art&page=1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    What else is there to do on Monday night?
    Well, now that Dennis Miller is gone - Monday Night Football?

Does anyone doubt that Adam will be the chosen one? No way can Malena choose the supposed hunk - she'd be labeled a b***h. I think she has to choose Adam no matter what.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    Does anyone doubt that Adam will be the chosen one? No way can Malena choose the supposed hunk - she'd be labeled a b***h. I think she has to choose Adam no matter what.
    But what if she chooses Adam and Adam pulls an Erin from FLOM1 and rejects her? That would really be an ego deflater.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    But what if she chooses Adam and Adam pulls an Erin from FLOM1 and rejects her? That would really be an ego deflater.
    I don't think there is much chance that Adam would reject her if she actually wants to continue the journey with him. He doesn't have to propose and there are no dollar incentives to say no. Adam has also acknowledged that he is very horny.

Adam said in the latest interview that the series was a dream vacation. He wouldn't discuss his finances and seemed to think Jason was given a raw deal by being described as living home with his parents. I don't think Adam would describe Average Joe as a dream vacation or be so considerate of Jason if he had not won at least on the show. Whether they spoke to each other after the show is a whole other episode.

Hmmm, I like your reasoning re Adam's interview
    "That's Numberwang!"

Of course I'm going to watch the finale!

I can't wait!! I can't wait!! 4 hours 40 minutes to go!! countdown begins now!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12