+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who will be the new girl for AJ2?

FORT Newbie

Who will be the new girl for AJ2?

Does anyone have any inside info on who the new girl will be for Average Joe 2? I'm very curious as to what she will be like. It was said before that there was a back-up girl for AJ1 just in case Melana backed out. Maybe it will be her whoever she was. I wonder if the new girl will be a tiny 100 pound girl like Melana.

I wonder if the new girl will be a tiny 100 pound girl like Melana.
    anything over 105 lbs. is too fat for tv

I do recall reading that it was another beauty contestant

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I do recall reading that it was another beauty contestant
    It will be another Miss USA contestant.. I have no idea if it will be from the year Melana competed or not. She competed in 2002, and that was hte last year it was on CBS. Since it was held this year (and for the next 7 years i think) on NBC it expect it will be a girl from this year or Miss USA 02, though I doubt that (not your typical beauty queen). I bet they will take one of the girls that did Fear Factor this year and put them on it.

I posted in another thread, but i just want to get some feedback on what people think about how hot this new girl is!!!

Let me know what you think? Some people say she's a b*tch but how can you tell off of one soundbite?

Those guys are GROSS!!! and SHE MAKES OUT WITH THEM!!!!

I will be watching this train wreck more closely than the 1st for sure.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie
    Does anyone have any inside info on who the new girl will be for Average Joe 2? I'm very curious as to what she will be like. It was said before that there was a back-up girl for AJ1 just in case Melana backed out. Maybe it will be her whoever she was. I wonder if the new girl will be a tiny 100 pound girl like Melana.

It is Larissa Meek, 4th runner-up to MIss uSA 01 (Melena's predacessor ironically).

+ Reply to Thread