+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Average Joe 12/01 - DUFF, Not Just for Homer Simpson Anymore

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    ...I like Adam a lot and am hoping he won't get chosen because he can do a whole lot better.

I like Adam, too, and am hoping he *does* get chosen, just so I can see him say "No, thanks."

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    [QUOTE=joa][QUOTE=Miss Filangi] Next Week: Melana selects the winner; the other has to keep dating her

Oh, Miss Filangi! I *love* reading your recaps! Don't ever leave us...

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Bootsie....

The just say no to Melania response is the only happy ending to an otherwise over-scripted over controlled show...

Thank you for saying so perfectly what so many of us feel about the last episode of this show...

FORT Newbie
    This show has good original ideas, but bad implementation. When I watched the first episode, I thought, right, a successful trader on the street is an average joe; like these guys can compete with that. Boy. it's going to take her two months to find out we can see in two minutes.

Personally, the woman is average, I don't see a great deal of attractiveness in her, intelligence or personality. It's "averagejane", but who cares.

FORT Fogey
    I think she is an attractive girl (sometimes downright pretty), but she seems to be the Christmas present beautifully wrapped under the department store tree. You know the package was professionally prepared and contains absolutely nothing inside.

I wonder why the editing didn't show Jason or Mike saying much about Danielle. Either they didn't say much (which I find hard to believe!) or something is fishy in the harbor!

At this point, I like both guys too much to wish them a future with plastic Barbie...

FORT Newbie
    I think she is versatile and multi-talented. My post was more of taking an opposite position to a previous post than judging a person. I'm not much of a reality show fan, more of a k&c watcher.

FORT Newbie

Good scene

Quote Originally Posted by avghades
    I think she is versatile and multi-talented. My post was more of taking an opposite position to a previous post than judging a person. I'm not much of a reality show fan, more of a k&c watcher.
    I must say, the dog's on fire scene reminds me of one of my high school classmate, very genuine. Adam is a catch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123