+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Average joe's aren't all that

Average joe's aren't all that

I'm sorry but last night episode proved to me that the so called "average joe's" aren't all that. What I mean is people have been saying what a great guy Adam is, he was a total jerk last night. Melena picked Mike for the date, why shouldn't have she? She had not had a one on one date with him, if she's being fair she needs to give them all a chance, even the good-looking ones. Adam showed his true colors then, he did an about face and acted as if he didn't want her anymore. He was so full of crap. Then on the video of them in the pool house the average joe's were the ones putting down "Danielle". To me the goodlooking guys seemed a lot nicer last night then the other two. I think she had to keep it even though, one average one goodlooking, otherwise the two joe's would have been gone.

I was left cold by Adam too. I can't stand Zach, so I expected that.

I think they may be setting us up for a Jason win.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    if Melana picks broke waiter Jason, then she isn't shallow because she rejected wealthy and successful Adam after he made nasty comments about her fat cousin
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Exactly, Adam really showed he can be shallow as well. I think Jason will be the last one standing, and rightfully so. O.K. so he's not an average joe, but at least he hasn't been judemental of others. This just shows that goodlooking guys can be nice and have a good personality. And eventhough Adam seemed nice at first, he really does have a bad side.

FORT Regular
    Im not sure Jason is all that great either. Very good looking guy but very bland. If being nice means never saying anything controversial and bumbling through conversations without ever saying anything meaningful I guess he is nice. Also, while they showed no clips of him making fun of Malena in the fat suit he wouldnt even look at her during the question and answer session. It was like she didnt exist as a fat person. Adam's remarks were wrong but I think he was just being a guy and trying to be funny when he made his comments. I really think if you look at the most important aspects(in terms of choosing a partner) of the remaining two: personality, looks, and income potential Adam is the winner. The only category Jason is ahead of Adam is in looks. If that is all that is important to Malena(and it may be) sure pick Jason.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 12-02-2003 at 12:08 PM.

I don't think it's fair of us to make assessments of any of the behavior during the Q&A with the friend and the cousin. Neither of them was being very engaging, just matter of fact. A couple of the guys noted that it seemed as they were hated before they even walked in the room. Yes, she noted that some of the guys wouldn't even look at her, but it seemed as if her eyes were downward cast during most of the interview process. I think her best assessment of the "fat chick" situation was the tapes of the guys at the pool house.

i honestly don't think Jason's all that wonderful. i don't think he's very good looking at all.. and he's not very convincing as to whether or not he really likes Mel. maybe average joe's are more my type.. but i would definitely pick Adam over Jason. but this is why i am not Melana, and why I am not on that show.

and I definitely agree that you cannot critically evaluate the guys' behavior during the interviews with heather and melana's cousin. they wouldnt even shake adam's HAND!!!
    grr... stop messing with people's heads and go find a REAL guy the way we all have to.

like i said somewhere before, i won't be disappointed if Mel decides to choose NONE of 'em monkies....

Okay, I thought for a moment that "Average joe's aren't all that" meant "not all that average". As in the fact that Adam is rich and successful, as opposed to having average finances.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    like i said somewhere before, i won't be disappointed if Mel decides to choose NONE of 'em monkies....
    You know what would be a great twist? Melena gives both Jason AND Adam the boot, and ends up with Kathy Griffin, and surprise, everyone's jaw drops! I was wondering why Kathy hasn't been around much....it's because she's really a MAN!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast